Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: The Cunning Cap party

Blood In The Water sharkythesharkdogg's Avatar

Indeed, those are good work.

Work had me M.I.A. except for short visits. What's my job?

*permanently smitten*
    A Vey Good Friend
    Blog Entries

Grin

I'm not sure. In the meantime...crest/sigil? I dunno, I should be asleep.

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Calliope/media/capcap_zpsbcd39b59.jpg.html" target="_blank"> photo capcap_zpsbcd39b59.jpg</a>

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I love it!

This Just In!

Thanks to another inside source for helping me get this scoop on The Cunning Cap party:

Quote Originally Posted by definitely not Justin Bieber
    I know for a fact that some of those hats haven't been washed in like... forever! Oh, and I know that one of them was on a head with lice! They're all dirty... or at the very least, lice-ridden.

*permanently smitten*
    A Vey Good Friend
    Blog Entries

Grin

THIS JUST IN! SCANDALOUS! The lice-ridden party supporter is actually:

ROY ROY, HIMSELF!

Extra!
    Today, devoted readers, you get a glimpse into the humble life of your very own news servant, Rob Roy.

Very few know this, but I am actually one of quintuplets. I shared the womb with three others: Belvin, Melvin and Zelvin. Eager to be successful in life, I was first out of the womb and onto my Mother's teat, determined to gain nourishment to strengthen my body and mind for the battles that lay ahead. This zeal for achievement left a bitter taste upon the tongues of my three younger siblings, who began to resent me. Try as they may, they could never measure up in my mother's eye and I was held above them. I would even extend the proverbial olive branch at times, trying to offer the services of my superior intellect to help them plod through the more mundane activities that life would put in their way, often stumped at how to proceed. But this branch was cast aside, my brothers pride would not allow them to accept my help when they needed it most.

It is with a heavy heart that I tell you this story. For my three brothers (pictured above) never allowed me to help them to realize their full potential and now they count down the days until lady death's delicate touch draws them to the next phase of their existence. In the meantime, they plod along the surface of the earth, wearing a variety of hats, caps, derbys and other assorted headwear, all infected with lice. I do not know why this travesty has fallen them and I am spared, allowed to share my lucious locks with the world. But please do not hold this against them, for theirs is a tough lot and they bear so much already.

Thank you and good night.

*permanently smitten*
    A Vey Good Friend
    Blog Entries

Dancing Chocobo

It is interesting that with such skeletons as Huey, Dewey and Louie knocking about in your closet, that you have fashioned a living exploiting the similar sadnesses of others. I would guess that it is not your achievements your bothered brothers resent, but your lack of compassion and excessive notion of "superiority", and thus they don their caps as a horrid hairshirt, their only means of expressing their familial frustration and sibling sorrow. Either way, it is a shame, and I set my hat on the sidewalk to collect donations for the most lice-ridden trio.

PS - Vivi, let us know when you've submitted our application to EB, yes?

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Already done Calliope.

*permanently smitten*
    A Vey Good Friend
    Blog Entries

Grin

Sweet. *hattip*

Hello partiers.

This here is Matoya, resporter and investigator for the EyesOn news. There seems to be rumors abound about your members and ethics. You calim to love hats. Then your spotted burning the very thing you love. Is this how you will treat the memberbase if elected? Favor those who agree with you and set out to burn the rest? Will you stand for equality or will corruption run rampant in your streets? You've been accused of fraud. Burnings and insurance scams and the mismanagement of money. Is this how you will deal with Eyes on Final Fnatasies fragile economy? Not to mention your members seem to have lice and crabs on their heads. What's up with that. How can we expect you to manage the forums properly if you can't even manage yourselves properly? EyesOn news wants to know!

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Matoya View Post
    You calim to love hats. Then your spotted burning the very thing you love. Is this how you will treat the memberbase if elected? Favor those who agree with you and set out to burn the rest?
    That depends. How many members are Yankees fans?

Will you stand for equality or will corruption run rampant in your streets? You've been accused of fraud. Burnings and insurance scams and the mismanagement of money. Is this how you will deal with Eyes on Final Fnatasies fragile economy?
    As the only accountant on the forums I can safely say that I am the most qualified to manage EoFF's economy.

Not to mention your members seem to have lice and crabs on their heads. What's up with that.
    Rob Roy's brothers have never officially joined, nor do they represent, the Cunning Cap Party or it's members.

FFXIV Character

Sealth Greenwood (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Calliope View Post
    I'm not sure. In the meantime...crest/sigil? I dunno, I should be asleep.

<a rel="nofollow" href="http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Calliope/media/capcap_zpsbcd39b59.jpg.html" target="_blank"> photo capcap_zpsbcd39b59.jpg</a>
    With such a majestic tophat being the physical embodiment, you can't really help but look at it and automatically assume that we pride ourselves on hygiene. We'd never let that happen to such a fine hat.

BUT THAT'S NOT ALL! ROB ROY I AM CALLING YOU OUT.

On <a href=http://home.eyesonff.com/general-chat/150104-ace-party-3.html#post3259599>this here little post</a>, you've shot yourself in the foot by trying to pass off a poor photoshop job. That is in no way Iceglow's mobile phone as AT&T isn't available across the pond. That one little detail exposes you for the fraud that you are, good sir. Checkmate.

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I can't help but read your name as The Cumming Cap Party. Or a more expletive word -ing cap party. You really can't be taken serious as a political power with such a bad name.

FFXIV Character

Sealth Greenwood (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Iceglow View Post
    I can't help but read your name as The Cumming Cap Party. Or a more expletive word -ing cap party. You really can't be taken serious as a political power with such a bad name.
    Way to piss off some powerful allies. I had your back, bro.

Pistols at dawn.

*permanently smitten*
    A Vey Good Friend
    Blog Entries

Grin

We should just change our name to the Lice & Violence Animal-Slaughter Party. Jesus Eric, there is no way I would do pistols at dawn, what are you thinking?

It has to be at least noon before I'm ready for that trout. Pistols at noon. Or midnight.

Also, I can't figure out what the expletive ala Icebro might be.
    Last edited by Calliope; 05-23-2013 at 06:51 AM. Reason: ING