Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: The Fluffy Pink Party

There has been evidence that has come about that you had a Hate Rally dedicated to those who quit your party. We were led to believe this was a party of love, not hate! What do you have to say about this illuminated fact?

The Summoner of Leviathan, this is Rob Roy of the South Wortham Gazette Times. You were recently spotted dumping anything pink that you owned at a homeless shelter and then purchasing a <b>red</b> coat and pants. Why did you decide to abandon pink?

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Rita Skeeter View Post
    There has been evidence that has come about that you had a Hate Rally dedicated to those who quit your party. We were led to believe this was a party of love, not hate! What do you have to say about this illuminated fact?
    Someone injected her with the feeling of hate so she had to leave before we had to remove her... permanently

4444444444 4 4 444 44 4

The King's Shield The Summoner of Leviathan's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Patroclus Menoetius (Sargatanas)

Welcome to the Party Freya!

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Roy View Post
    The Summoner of Leviathan, this is Rob Roy of the South Wortham Gazette Times. You were recently spotted dumping anything pink that you owned at a homeless shelter and then purchasing a <b>red</b> coat and pants. Why did you decide to abandon pink?
    That is an outrageous lie. Have you seen my complexion? Red would look horrible on me. Horrible.

What? You gave up on the pledge to see Psy into the ground? This is not the party I remember! In the glory days we stood against the antagonism of Psy and his Bored Atheists! We fought them! Now you are saying this BS? Who are you? This is not the party I once knew! You have become weak after all these years!

I am disappointed in you TSoL, this is not the legacy Jojee and boris left behind!

I refuse to join this party since it no longer represents what it once was!

FFXIV Character

I respect that you disagree with us, but it was the natural evolution of this party. We are about love and freedom to love; we have no reason to hold the grudges or misguidance of the past.

Natural evolution? More like weak-willed, wishy-washy feelings. At least in the past there was a spark, a fight in their eyes as they wanted to overcome the others. None of this hippy stuff.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Oh, TSoL, may I be the Representative of the Modern Age please?

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by The Pink Extremist View Post
    In the glory days we stood against the antagonism of Psy and his Bored Atheists! We fought them!
    What is this "we"? I don't recall you being at the frontlines as the Dark Templars of Unne Avatar laid waste to the FFV forum. I don't remember clashing swords with you on the Lounge bridge as newbies screamed and cried out for the Cid's Knights when the horror of battle raged around them. Where were you as the fires burned all around at the siege of Eyes on the World? Do you even know what Eyes on the World was? Do you know what was lost?

No, you are a child. A silly child of summer, playing at war. We have no desire to fight the wars of the banned... and if you'd been there, neither would you.

I wouldn't mind taking Golden Age. That's FF VII- FF IX right ?

Is it okay if I make a pink avatar rather than a signature ? I like my Zelda one too much. ):

FFXIV Character

Did Psy just quote GoT...

And done and done! Formy is Modern and maybee is Golden.

No problem maybee!

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Dear Fluffy Pink Party,

My hubris led me to believe I could ever make it without you. I was so wrong, and my error is grave. You represent love and acceptance, so can you ever find it in your heart to forgive me, and welcome me home?

Sincerely,

A girl, broken

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tifa's Boobs View Post
    Dear Fluffy Pink Party,

My hubris led me to believe I could ever make it without you. I was so wrong, and my error is grave. You represent love and acceptance, so can you ever find it in your heart to forgive me, and welcome me home?

Sincerely,

A girl, broken
    Dear The Girl Who Waited,

While, other, lesser parties would be full of hate for such a betrayal, we, as the Fluffy Pink Party, welcome you Sam as one of us, because we are pink on the inside.

Though I doubt Faris would give up the Vice-president role though

Hugs all round right guys! Welcome back Sam. You shall always be a pinkie.

Sincerely,

Formalhaut, Rep for the Modern District of EoFF

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

If the party accepts me, I feel Faris fully deserves her role as VP.