Dinner is served. Unbreakable Will's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Ace Party ftw boys and girls.

Because I'm one hell of a butler.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Rockin' work from Shaibana to win us task two. Also a fantastic team effort overall, most gil is a great accomplishment. Proof that Newbies are the future!
    Quote Originally Posted by Election Booth View Post
    Section Four:
    Congratulations to The Ace Party for being the favorite vote of this section!
    No respect.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

No votes for you! Recognized Member Election Booth's Avatar

PART II: WAGIN' WAR

THE ROUND
    This round will be much more labor-intensive than the past. Will your party be left in the dust and forgotten like so many other parties of the past? Many tasks will be issued this round, but with the amount of members in each party, you should find no difficulty completing them if you pull together and work out a strategy. Party representatives will be running for the election of the forum categories they are assigned to later in this round.

THE SITUATION
    THAT DASTARDLY BLEYS HAS DONE IT AGAIN! The man has been shouting obscenities and claiming that weapons of mass destruction have been buried somewhere in The Land of Exdee and that PG Bin Laden means to terrorize the great nation of Eyes on Final Fantasy! Who's to know if these rumors are for certain or not? As the leading EoFF party, what will your course of action be? Will you ignore these possible threats? Will you execute Bleys as a treasonous villain? Will you investigate the rumors? Will you dedicate a manhunt to taking down PG Bin Laden? We good people of EoFF need answers!

THE TASKS
    1) Draw a map of EoFF and to include a minimum of seven forums as "countries". A bonus 200 gil will be issued if each and every currently active sub-forum is used, and 50 gil will be issued for every inactive sub-forum included. Additionally, come up with a name for each of the current parties' "capitals" in one of the forum-countries (ie, The Gooey Gumdrop Party's capital is Gyshal Greens Fields in the FFIV forum country). Want to color it in? Want to add a key? Want to add illustrations and whatever else to your heart's desire? Go for it!

2) Come up with a war strategy to take out another party who is named to be the WMD offenders and tell us why they need to be taken out. Will you ally with another party? Or more? Will you nuke the trout out of something or someone? Will you send a Blackhawk in there with a dozen super-trained special forces ops to take out key personnel? Do you have war intelligence and battle technology the rest of the world hasn't yet dreamed of? Have you discovered some nutso sleuth conspiracy operation forged by Bleys and PG Bin Laden revealing that they are in kahootz to bring down this great nation and start a war in order to drill for Mako energy? Tell us a story, morning glory. Give us your most crazy, farfetched, ridiculous plan. The best and most crazy, absurd, ridiculous backstory and strategy will receive an additional 500 gil.

3) PM your completed tasks to Election Booth. You are welcome to discuss your plans openly in your thread to encourage discussion and participation, but PM your results once finished. These are team-oriented tasks, so work together in order to produce the greatest masterpiece!

Please have these tasks completed by 6/10/13 11:00pm PST. More tasks and the gil options will follow, so be sure to keep on the ball!

AS THE WORLD TURNS...
    Accepting gifts in exchange for nothing.

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

6/10/13. Cool, so we have about 4 months, that's enough for me!
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Why is this continuing? Haven't we won?

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

You've won something, Murd! Here are some prizes for your party's position, you can hand them out to your party members.

Articles

I had heard of the wooden spoon award before, but I actually researched it there to find out what it was xD

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

So who's done or almost done with the task for this round?

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

/me pokes Shorty with a stick

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

This competition is taking far too long, knowing that we are the inevitable victors. Why must we bother with this illusion of choice? It's exhausting.

I'll be in my presidential bunker, taking a nap. Good grief.

No votes for you! Recognized Member Election Booth's Avatar

PART II TASKS, PART II

Parties will be issued several new tasks for Part II of this election starting right meow. Fear not! As mentioned at the beginning of round two, with enough participation between each of your party members, you should be able to complete these easy peasy lemon squeezy.

1. Find a theme song for your party. Change the lyrics of said song (any song you like) to be about your presidential candidate, your party, the elections, and any related topics. A link to the existing song would be nice, and BONUS POINTS! for a voice file of someone singing it!

2. Each member is charged with the task of posting a recent, never-before-posted embarrassing photo of themselves. The more photos posted, the more points you will earn for your party.

3. Post a vocal clip of you explaining which Final Fantasy is your favorite and why. Clips that reach over one minute thirty seconds (1:30) will receive an additional 300 gil.

4. Create either a) a comic strip or b) an PS Paint picture revealing to the world why your party is the greatest and why your leader deserves to be president of EoFF - Stripgenerator.com - Create a new strip.

5. Draw a picture of your mascot putting hulk hogan in a headlock.

There may be an opportunity for Round II immunity for a single party who completes all of these tasks to the T. If everyone does it, we'll have a Thunderdome. I don't know. Work for it, people!

UTILIZING YOUR GIL

Your party has three choices with what to do with your accumulative party gil at this time.

1) Hoard your gil. More money, more power! The wealthier you are, the more appeal you have. You know what you're doing and you know how to bring in money.
    2) Donate all or a portion of your gil to the Gyshal Greens Charity for Homeless Chocobos. Remember, people love donations when it comes to politics. The more charitable you appear, the more it may work in your favor later.
    3) You may purchase another secret task to complete. You will not know the task until you choose this option. The rewards may be greater than that of gold.

Talk among yourself and have your leader PM Election Booth.

Since these tasks are a little more heavy-handed and involved, you will have a week for completion. Please have them completed by June 19th, 11:00PM PST.

Debate questions will be going out to forum representatives shortly and will be revealed at the end of the round to vote on. Two parties will fall, two will advance.

TWO BY TWO, HANDS OF BLUE...
    Accepting gifts in exchange for nothing.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Vocaroo | Voice message

BAM! 2:00.

Its a bunch of rambling. Don't laugh at me .

On a sie note, I like how I'm doing a voice recording and my laptop warns me that if I give vocaroo microphone access, there's a chance I might be recorded.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Shion your voice is not at all what I thought it would sound like! It is very pretty though!

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Thank you! What were you expecting :P?