Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Which platform did you play this game on?

NES, PlayStation and PSP. I've only ever used an emulator here recently, and they feel like such a massive cheat that I'm glad I experienced all the RPGs for the first time, thus far, on real systems, or I think the experience would have been lost on me if done via an emulator. I like emulators for the games I've already played a ton of times, and don't mind speeding through treacherous grinds.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

I emulated it on the NES to begin with, and then I played it on the PSone when Origins came out.

I played the remake for PS. At the time, I didn't have any other console I could play it on. And besides, two games for the price of one? One of those games was previously unreleased in the US? Sold!

Also, I hear the NES version of I and II have some bugs that the remakes fixed. I'm happy with my choice.

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

I didn't have a NES and didn't even know about the game series when I was young enough for NES to be the hottest thing on the planet. I played it on an emulator called NESticle, then in FF Origins on PS1, then on a GBA emulator, and will probably soon play the remake for PSP.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?