Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What elements of the story/world do you wish you could explore more?

Fortune Teller Recognized Member Roogle's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Roose Dorvauldar (Gilgamesh)
    Contributions
    • Former Administator
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Shorty View Post
    In agreement with this. I would have liked to seen more of her power not just in conjunction with Squall and Laguna, althought I understand why it was mostly exclusively between those two.
    It would have been great to see more applications of her power. Like I said, a few gameplay segments as her would have been interesting to see, even if you're only wandering around talking to others for a little while.
    I believe in the power of humanity.

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

There are a lot of SeeDs that we meet throughout the game that aren't really given any depth. I want to know what kinds of missions there are out there.

Expanding on Ellone's stuff would also be awesome.

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Recognized Member Scotty_ffgamer's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Scotty Ffgamer (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I hadn't even thought about the SeeD stuff when I made this through; though, that is something I think about every time I play the game. We don't get much input on what SeeD missions are normally like since you have the Dollet thing as the exam, the Rinoa thing is a special request that normally wouldn't happen, and the Edea stuff was essentially the ultimate goal of SeeD. Everything was really a special circumstance or just not really SeeD related at all.

I would have liked a flat out confirmation that Squall is Laguna and Raine's child. Laguna got Raine pregnant, went off to fight in the war, Raine died for whatever reason and Squall ended up in the orphanage with Elone and the rest of the kids. I would also like confirmation whether Adel is a boy or a girl and how did it become so frickin big?
    Discovering each person's circumstances that led them to become orphans would have been nice too. Surely everyone wonders what Selphie's, Quistis', Irvine's or Seifer's parents were like?
    It would also have been nice to see a little scene between Zell and the pigtail girl, kinda like when you see Squall and Rinoa at the concert. On that same note, I think it would have been cute to explore Fujin and Rajin's love lives too. I think she would make a hot lesbian and if you pair her up with Quistis, you'd get couple of the year at Balamb Garden
    "Eternities aren't as long as they used to be".