Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who were your main three?

My main three characters are Cloud, Vincent and Aerith/Tifa.

I think Cloud is the strongest character in the game. He has powerful weapons and limit breaks.

I also like to use Vincent. His Limit Breaks are useful in the first 2 discs. However when you reach higher levels, they are outmatched by the Limit Breaks of other characters.

My 3rd party member is either Aerith or Tifa. I use Aerith when available because she is a good healer. However, in times when she is not available I use Tifa instead.

FFXIV Character

Omni Odin (Sargatanas)

Cloud, Red XIII, and Cid. Every time. I think they're the best party bar none. Unless you consider Aeris in the party before the you-know-what moment.
    Final Fantasies defeated
    Playing

I, II, III, IV, IVAY, V, VI, VII, VIIDoC, VIICC , VIII, Tactics, TA, TA2, IX, X, X-2, XI, XII, XII:RW, XIII, XIII-2, XIII:LR, XIV, Type-0, XV

FavoriteToLeastFavorite : VII>X>Tactics>IX>IV>VIII>XV>VI>XII>X-2>XIII>TA2>V>XIII-2>III>I>LR:FFXIII>II

Quote Originally Posted by chaosweapon View Post
    I think Cloud is the strongest character in the game. He has powerful weapons and limit breaks.
    I know! I in fact underpower him a bit to balance him with the others (leaving the initial weapons helps since his is one of the lowest damaging although it's iconic)...

My 3rd party member is either Aerith or Tifa. I use Aerith when available because she is a good healer. However, in times when she is not available I use Tifa instead.
    I give characters classes and any class has its Materia! No Aeris no White Mage but I think there are healing alternatives! Items but also Blue Magic! Not using White Magic without Aeris can be considered somewhat of a challenge... Well, it's the Job Class challenge! XDDD
    If you want to be a Final Fantasy hero...............

Choose your class!

Blog Entries

Cloud of course because he's the main character, wouldn't change him anyway. Tifa because she's sexy as and also either
    Red XIII or Barret because i like them both as characters and their tough as FFVIInomuracastdesigns.JPG
    Last edited by CarvingUp360; 12-04-2013 at 06:46 AM.

programmed by NASIR Recognized Member black orb's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

>>> Yuffie and other 2..
    >> The black orb glitters ominously... but nothing happens..

Microwaving canned bread TrollHunter's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm still fairly early on (Recently got to the town in Corel on disk 1) but my main 3 is currently...
    Cloud (because no choice, and hes pretty well rounded)
    Tifa (because boobs (her limits are fun))
    Red XIII (Because he's one of the most original FF companions to date, and I also quite like his stats and personality)
    Eyyyyyyyyyyyyy

This could be Dangerous! Carl the Llama's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Legendary Hero (Sargatanas)

My first playthough team consisted of the following:

Cloud (duh)
    Nanaki
    Cid

I only chose them because I was a young impressionable kid who just followed the example of his friend who recommended the game to him, in more recent years I decided to diversify and mixed it up between Aerith & Yuffie/Cid, as I loves Yuffies Conformer and well... who needs a reason to have Cid in their party other then the fact that he is who he is lol.

Cloud and Cid default. Mix between Tifa and Red XIII for the rest. When it first came out I used Vincent as a default third because he looks cool. In later years I kicked him out or decide not to get him at all because I decided all he is is looks, and don't really care to have a gun user in the group.

Blog Entries

Cloud, Vincent and Cid. Sometimes Red XIII and Caitsith will be in there.

I'm actually replaying the game right now and am using Cloud Aeris and Red XIII.