Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Games you have never started!

Mass Effect 2 is still in its plastic wrap.

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by theundeadhero View Post
    FFXIII-2. Played about an hour. Never picked it back up.
    Im with you there xD

Quote Originally Posted by Araciel View Post
    Get it out of its wrapping. Truly awesome game. Storywise, probably better than Mass Effect 3, although Mass Effect 3's gameplay was better and some of its set-pieces were epic.

Super Street Fighter 4 for me. I played lots of Tekken and was quite good at it. Just can't do Street Fighter.

Then Disgaea. Very slow paced and think I need to put a lot of work into it before I truly appreciate it. Started playing it at a mate's and then we got bored so switched to Kingdom of Amalur, which was a lot more entertaining

Assassin's Creed 2. Started playing it, got up to the part where I need to go to Venice, put it down. That was more than 6 months ago.

BioShock 2. Played a couple hours of it. Put it down. Seems really difficult and that's not just from me, it's from my Call of Duty and Battlefield playing friend.

Formula One 2011. That's just because I find it too easy with traction control on and too hard with traction control off.

Fallout New Vegas. Started. Got bored. Still need to finish Fallout 3 on that note (the DLC that I got I mean - I've done the main quest and The Brotherhood of Steel).

Dishonoured may be falling into this pile. Finished the first proper mission after the tutorial mission, then haven't really gotten back into it.

So yeah, lots of games for me to play. Busy with Final Fantasy XIII-2 and also got Sleeping Dogs, which seems like a pretty cool game to me (Grand Theft Auto in Hong Kong), so I'll clock off these 2 before probably working my way backwards through Dishonoured and Assassin's Creed. Unfortunately, the damn publishers are releasing new games like GTA5, The Last of Us, and new FIFA, so I don't know what I'm going to do. And then I still want to play Uncharted 2 and 3.

For a young gamer - too much time to play games, too little money to buy games.

For a working gamer - too much money to buy games, too little time to play games.

'Cuz Everyone Needs Crazy Psychokitty's Avatar

Deus Ex Revolution.
    Drake Uncharted 2.
    Pokemon Ash Grey.
    Fallout New Vegas.
    Assassin's Creed Brotherhood.
    Assassin's Creed 2.
    3D Dot Game Heroes.

Blog Entries

i have also started Fallout 3.. but after getting out of the vault i had no idea what to do...
    in my opinion it had no direction at all and that just doenst work for me.
    i need a clear goal!!

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

According to my Bakloggery account, I have 76 unplayed games. Pretty much 100% of my Steam games are in this list because my crappy PC couldn't handle most of them. I know I have a few NES games I picked up in recent years as well being on this list because I only recently got that thing working again. Guess I have some summer homework to do.

Pretty much all the games I've bought within the past five or six years (which probably only accounts for about four or five games). I've decided that the ps3 will be the last console I ever buy as I just don't have enough desire to play those games anymore to warrant the purchase of another system.

Oblivion was the last game I really played with any consistency. I bought it in '08 and I have only put about 150 hours into it in those five and a half years. Fun game and I enjoy it when I do play but I'll put it down and not pick it up again for several months (pretty much been that way ever since the first year I had it).

I have Skyrim waiting to play for when I one day beat Oblivion but at the rate I'm going it will probably be about ten more years before I have finished everything in Oblivion.

I will have to agree with most of the games on my steam list being unplayed.. darn steam sales making me buy games... plus some dont play well with my pc..
    To note I used to work at GameStop so i tended to buy a bunch of games and just never had the time to play them all, Disgaea 4 and white knight chronicles 2 i have barely played, they came out around the same time as dead island so needless to say that got my attention and then i ended up not picking up the other ones because new games came out after that..
    Dark Souls i just couldnt get into like i did with demon souls.. i tend to get through most of each yakuza game without actually beating it

I can't really think of one I haven't even started, but one game that I can't just sit down and beat.....skyrim. I know, I know its a great game, but I tend to go through so many side quests that I get burnt out so fast.

Formerly Important Lonely Paper Star's Avatar
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Saerin Vanagloria (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Chat Operator

Prototype. I got through the first few objectives and got bored. I couldn't get into the story, either. I ended up selling the game back.

Persona 4. Only because my PS2 died. I think I need to replace my laser.

Starting on my left with one, your number comes up, you go.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonely Paper Star View Post
    Prototype. I got through the first few objectives and got bored.
    Hah, yea. I bought it at launch, and I only recently finished it.

And, sadly, most of my gaming collection would fit in this criteria. All of my games have been opened, but there are a fair few that haven't been out of the case. And, about 85% of my games lay unbeaten on their shelves.

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Biggest one I can think of right now is The Last Remnant. I put it in my disc tray on my 360 one night after getting in from drinking a skin full. I remember talking to Dan and Paul or at least Dan at the time and after 5 mins deciding "WTF I'm too drunk for this right now" and so took it out and haven't played since. :\

Blog Entries

Sims 3
    its a good thing my bf bought it for me for only 5 euro's instead of 20.
    becaus i have played it for maybe 10 minutes.
    sims 3 is just to complicated. Not in the mather that it is complicated to play but i want that sims1 feeling!
    and sims 3 was talking about.. i dont know what it was anymore.. something about choices and relations.

i hated it inmediatly

and Timeshift. i bought it becaus 3rd articel was for free. i do plan on playing it and i have finished this game before but i havent 'unwrapped' this ps3 version jet

Quote Originally Posted by Depression Moon View Post
    Never actually happened to me. The only time I've never beaten a game that I purchased was Persona 3 and that's because my PS2 died.
    If you ever get a chance, you should finish it. Great game.

This actually happens to me alot.
    The following games I played about an hours or so, most of the times less than that:
    FF 13-2
    Dirge of Cerberous
    Ninja Gaiden 2
    FF2
    FF3

And this I haven't even started or touched (some are even in shrink wrap still):
    Persona4 arena
    Persona4
    FF10-2
    Ico

And there are a handful of other games I've started but not finished. I probably finish no more than 2 games per year.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Araciel View Post
    Leave it there. Play KOTORII again instead.