Thread: stuck... again

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default stuck... again

its been problably over a year since the disc has seen the console..
    but i am stuck..
    i am chasing some1 and the bridge to an evelator doesnt work!!
    it says i need something to activate it and i can find it.

somewhere i do still hope to go further with the game one day.
    but on the other hand, when i look back, it really demotivates me!!

You're in the Augusta Tower, aren't you? Yeah, that place is a frelling mess. I really, really hate this sort of dungeon maze.

Interact with all the various computers, don't be afraid to backtrack, and know that you might have to look for a key in a different timeline. The tower exists in two different eras, and you'll have to visit and explore both to get through the story.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Blog Entries

thats pretty much the whole problem.. i dont like backtracking.. defenitely not in this game, becaus i have no idea where to go

The key to proceed in the starting area of Augusta Tower is in time period 300 AF, right.

Blog Entries

i havent checked the game in a very long while.. but it is in the tower yes.. im not sure of what year

Articles
    Blog Entries

Ah... Augusta Tower. I have both fond and annoying memories of that place. You're main problem is that the key to the elevator to get everything working is in ANOTHER location. In fact, I don't even think they tell you about where it is, and you're left just fumbling around the time locations searching for it. It's hardly sign-posted for you... The thing is, the location where the key is actually optional throughout much of the game, UNTIL now, where it suddenly turns a mandatory location.

Thankfully, I have the Piggyback guide so allow me to essentially paraphrase it for you for free Shai! Let me bullet point the steps you need to take!

1. You are in Augusta Tower - 200AF correct? Great. As you have already pointed out, you need the Augusta Tower Access Key (officially named Access Key 50) to get to the elevator and get to the next floor. Bummer, because the Access Key is in Augusta Tower - 300AF. "But Formy!" You say, "I've not even been to that location yet, where is it?"
    2. Well, Shai, it's a time gate that buds off of the Yaschas Massif - 1XAF. You need a wild artefact to open it, and if you need help finding one, then you can request my help for that.
    3. Once you have a Wild Artefact, head back to Yaschas Massif - 1XAF. The gate is the most westerly of all the gates. Once unlocked, enter.
    4. Augusta Tower - 300AF is, like it's twin, heavily puzzle based. You have to rotate rooms around to gain access. Here, I will briefly explain what rooms to rotate. On the 12th floor, rotate the east room once and the west room twice to access all areas. On the 14th, rotate the west room twice and the southwest room twice. On the 15th, you should be able to get to the key straight away, though if not, just rotate the room abit. It shouldn't be too hard.
    5. Once the key is accessed, don't go just yet! You should pick up a Flanitor while you're here as they make for a very capable Medic monster.
    6. After obtaining Flanitor, head back to Augusta Tower - 200AF and you should be able to enter! Great! Bear in mind Augusta Tower - 200AF has more varied enemies AND room moving and is a sterner test than it's twin. While you're in 200AF, make sure to pick up either an Orion or Dragoon, for they are both excellent early peaker commandos.

Any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Blog Entries

wouw thats a quit accurate guid!! ty..
    but i already know that i am going to need that Wild Artifact :P