Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: League of Legends

Default A wizard has turned you into a Yordle...

Do you still hate teemo?
    u_mad_bro_teemo_by_8dxcapn-d5gqhv1.png
    the answer is always yes

Australian Main: Mordarkdru
    Smurfmerican: DasMoonBat

I'm a yordle fetishist, my mains are heimer, teemo, twitch and wukong in that order.
    though with Draven and Cassiopeia and a few others for bot matches on the Australian frontier.

I got into the game at the request of my hot Australian friend, he got me into mobas in general. I tend to find one in five people in league is a caustic sack of pickled dicks, but not one in every five members of a team. I try to be polite at all times in that game and I get a lot of love for being upbeat, but there's still the occasional chunkgunker ruining games. I tend to find that their skill and who they play dictates their attitude, people who are good with Riven, Kayle, and Vayne tend to be mouthy and prickly at best. Dota's still got the worse community based off of interactions with them, but that could just be me trying to start a flame-war in here

also Australians tend to fall into two categories, "Gudday Mate" polite and fun-loving casuals and "korean with a cooler accent" roflstomper, just as polite but holy god they unleash the srs bsns. I got good with heimer training in the Australian lands, and that was before the rework! I'm still horrible in PVP because I'm just so aggressive and bad at positioning, I tend to get scores like 10/8/10, the best with heimer being actually 19/20/25 a while back. I got the most of all categories compared to my team, who were more reserved than I tended to be.
    Last edited by Botchmun; 12-13-2013 at 12:38 AM.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

Merged into the larger of our two existing League of Legends threads

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

So is this still a thing? I just started playing like a month ago and thought I'd ask the rest of you nerds if you played.

I'm mainly top so far as Garen or Jax, I occasionally run support but I think I'm terribad at that.

Summoner name: metalmau5

This could be Dangerous! Carl the Llama's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Legendary Hero (Sargatanas)

Default League of Legends

So I started playing LoL yesterday and so have had a lot of fun. Does anyone else play? If so gimmie your Summoner name so I can friend you ^^

General LoL thread.

Threads now merged. ~Shiny

I've been playing a lot of Civ V lately so I haven't been around too much on LoL, but my summoner name should be Rez09, so feel free to add me.

I don't play LoL, but I do play DOTA :0

I downloaded this today, and got my username yada yada. When I try to log in it always says it cant connect to the pvp servers. I was thinking of trying DOTA 2 also.

Hmmmm, are you trying to connect to the NA servers? I just tested and they seem to be up; I get that error sometimes, but it usually works on the second or third try, but I gather from your post you've tried a few times already. Might it be a firewall issue?

I tried at least five times but nothing.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pete for President View Post
    I don't play LoL, but I do play DOTA :0

Ok I got it going, I'm MrEvilastic.

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

My League name is Reekal. I don't play much but when I do, I use Quinn, Jinx, and troll with Teemo. The best is when my friend and I trolled with Amumu (sp?) and Teemo against two very brolistic characters played by my other two friends and I was some how I kept killing them and I ran away when they'd get too close and then just hide right near them while they got uber pissed.

All the while Amumu was destroying all their towers very slowly because Amumu is well extremely slow. It was very amusing. Good ole trolly Teemo. Don't estimate dat attack speed and Shiv weapon. Sometimes I legitimately play with him as jungle or VI as jungle. He was my first character to play as and my favorite.

I have to get used to it, I haven't even played a real match haha.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Used to play but no longer as the community gets too toxic even for me.