Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy X|X-2 Remaster E3 Trailer #E32013

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

:monster: Final Fantasy X|X-2 Remaster E3 Trailer #E32013

With the flurry of news coming out of E3, a new trailer has been released showing in game footage of the newly remastered Final Fantasy X and Final Fantasy X-2.

Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD Remaster will come to the Playstation 3 and Playstation Vita. What do you think of the remastered scenes? Do they hold up to the original? Are you going to get it?

Articles
    Blog Entries

Spooooooooilers. I know, the games are 10 years old, but still.

Graphics-wise, I can't complain. It's beautiful. The UI during battles looks a bit out-of-place, but it might just be temporary.

I do believe that they could've shown something else, though. I'd have loved to see the International additions. Also, a goddamn release date would've been nice. Here's hoping for the next couple of days...

They do know that XIX is nineteen in Roman numerals, right?
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

It's not an I, dear. It's a pipe symbol, a line. So I| see the difference? That's just a line is all. Your font may make it look another way but it's not roman for nineteen.

Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    It's not an I, dear. It's a pipe symbol, a line. So I| see the difference? That's just a line is all. Your font may make it look another way but it's not roman for nineteen.
    I know. It's just what it looked like, especially in the thread title, and it took me a sec to realize what it meant.

EDIT: Yeah, looks much better on my PC than my phone.
    Last edited by Skyblade; 06-11-2013 at 08:54 PM.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Local Florist Site Contributor
    Recognized Member
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mayrissa Fablestay (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Former Editor

Wow, it certainly looks better than something simply upscaled in an emulator.

I love FFX so this is amazing !!!

Blog Entries

It seems to me like they re-recorded it and changed some parts of the script as well. Maybe I'm wrong though... Yuna's voice just sounded higher pitched in the beginning.

Stilll I can't wait for it. ^_^

"2013" is not specific enough!

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

As always, I'm the naysayer. People think I just enjoy crapping on things, but it's not true.

Now that I see it in trailer form, it's not nearly as pretty or impressive as I thought before. I probably wouldn't get it (even if I had a PS3) since my copies of FFX and FFX-2 for PS2 still work, and I don't see enough of a difference to justify spending the money.

They put together a lovely trailer the way it was cut, though, can't argue that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Quote Originally Posted by Tifa's Boobs View Post
    As always, I'm the naysayer. People think I just enjoy crapping on things, but it's not true.

Now that I see it in trailer form, it's not nearly as pretty or impressive as I thought before. I probably wouldn't get it (even if I had a PS3) since my copies of FFX and FFX-2 for PS2 still work, and I don't see enough of a difference to justify spending the money.

They put together a lovely trailer the way it was cut, though, can't argue that.
    International Content.

Coming out for the Vita.

Those are reason enough for me. I'm currently loving portable gaming right now, and I frankly prefer portables to consoles.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Eh, the only portable console I'd consider buying is anything from Nintendo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

It's gonna be good to replay these games.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

I just want new old stuff, don't hate me I like sparkelies

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries