Thread: Gameplay Trailer For Final Fantasy XV - #E32013

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Default Gameplay Trailer For Final Fantasy XV - #E32013

Here's a pretty sexy gameplay trailer for Final Fantasy XV for you, as if we hadn't been given enough treats from Square Enix today, they just top off that rather large cake with possibly the most juicy and ripe cherry of all!

Three minutes and forty five seconds of absolute gaming awesomeness! If you think you know how a battle works in Final Fantasy, then think again - watch as Noctus flies through the sky, battling his foes from the sides of buildings. Just what even is gravity anyway? Watch as he dashes through a gang of Iron Giants, and wrestles against a beautiful Behemoth - gosh, I just cannot wait to see a glorious Behemoth on the big screen, in the complete glory of these graphics... Simply marvelous.

Sorry, just give me a couple of minutes to stop squeeing over how gorgeous Behemoth is.

Okay, I'm okay.

Also in this trailer, a nice look at another character. I'm unsure as to whether this guy is playable or not, but as he steps up to face Behemoth I'm sure he probably is. He's tattooed with facial hair and hulking shoulders... Pretty dreamy in fact. Nope, still not enough to take away my awe at Behemoth. Can you tell how much I love Behemoth? I thought not.

I'll say no more, watch this stunning trailer for yourself and share your thoughts below!

Recognized Member Scotty_ffgamer's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Scotty Ffgamer (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I need this game now. It looks like great fun, and for once my roommates won't heckle me while playing a Final Fantasy because they think turn based battle is stupid.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I don't think I paid any attention to this trailer once Behemoth came on. He's all I needed to see. I may as well hand over my money right now.

The first word that came to mind immediately was: fun. Second would be: graphical.

FFXIV Character

Laurelin Kementari (Sargatanas)

It really does look good, but I still can't quite figure out how this battle system will work exactly. It all looks so very fast, you can barely keep up with what's happening on the screen. I guess we'll have to wait until we see someone actually play it. Has there been any word of a demo being playable at E3? Aside from that, those Behemoths did look sweet, I like that design much more than the XIII one, in any case. Though I do have to wonder why they're pinkish. I also saw some Iron Giants, so I guess we'll be seeing more classical FF enemies in this too. The game has potential, lots of it. Then again, so did XIII...

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I will keep in touch with my contact about a playable demo, but I'm afraid he's rather busy on the phone to Nomura about getting me a certain monster as a pet....

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

Looks incredible. I can't wait.

It feels so surreal seeing all this new material, confirming that this game is real and is actually going to come out. I feel like I'm dreaming.
    I like Kung-Fu.

The game looks incredible and cant wait! Literally had tears of joy when it was shown at the playstation event lets hope its got a release date for next year

Local Florist Site Contributor
    Recognized Member
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mayrissa Fablestay (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Former Editor

LEVI.jpg

'DAT LEVIATHAN

It appears if it will play similar(ish) to the Kingdom Hearts games. Just, a lot more complex.

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

While I was kind of annoyed at the retitling of the game, I must say that it is shaping up to be everything I ever hoped for.

Totally hyped, man.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

OMG look at that gameplay!!! It's so pretty. The action rpg elements are awesome. I'm impressed!

lol the hype. you guys realize that it's been seven years and still they have no planned release date?

This game is still a pass for me. No thanks, SE.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Quote Originally Posted by Locky View Post
    I don't think I paid any attention to this trailer once Behemoth came on. He's all I needed to see. I may as well hand over my money right now.

FFXIV Collector's Edition. You get a behemoth as a pet. Just sayin'. Also, behemoth barding for your chocobo.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Fynnek Zoryasch (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Yar View Post
    lol the hype. you guys realize that it's been seven years and still they have no planned release date?

This game is still a pass for me. No thanks, SE.
    They already played us two trailers. That's already twice as much info as last time. I wouldn't be surprised if they announced a date by the end of E3.