Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mayrissa Fablestay (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Former Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aulayna View Post
    Well on Moogle I have: Aulayna Frye (Archer) and Lillyanne Fablestay (Marauder)
    I can't locate either of your characters, it seems. Go to your social list and add Loony Bob when you get the chance.
    So it seems Moogle got rolled back earlier so they got deleted... remade them now.

Quote Originally Posted by mini ninja View Post
    Finally i found some information on the (( NOT BETA TESTER)) forums, which goes as follows:

"Apologies everyone,

As promised, all 1.0 players are eligible to enter Beta test phase 3 and we are aware that some 1.0 players still haven't received their PC beta keys. We are working on this issue and are doing our best to get the keys out to everyone as soon as possible.
    Thank you for your patience and understanding."

This post was sent by EU Community Team so its legit !

Rawrawrawr getting tired of waiting XD !!!
    Hey there Mini Ninja! So that was the hold-up huh? i've been wondering why I hadn't gotten a PC key yet. O.o

Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    Man they haven't had code registration working I WANT IN
    You and me both.... good thing I got the beta keys, so I can now get into the PS3 version today! :]

(I still want my PC keys though o.O)

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

It keeps telling me my code is not for my region? Whut?

I guess my bro got into the PS3 beta. He's mocking me via texts

Well yeah... been spamming F5 all day long now to check new emails -.-'... i guess i should relax and try to do something else XD

Yeah just got my key and started today. I'm on Moogle too under Crescent Niro (Glad). Hope to see you guys on soon!

i'm starting to get sad by reading everyone getting their keys and all that T.T

Have I mentioned how much I love this game even more now? It's so beautiful. The intro cinematic was amazing (especially the crystal bit once you've played a bit), the feel and atmosphere of the game is incredible, the music and sound effects are beautiful. Love love love!

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Quote Originally Posted by Rostum View Post
    Have I mentioned how much I love this game even more now? It's so beautiful. The intro cinematic was amazing (especially the crystal bit once you've played a bit), the feel and atmosphere of the game is incredible, the music and sound effects are beautiful. Love love love!
    Well can it look any better? Yeah. However, Is it better than FFXI graphically? Heck yes.... lol! Thank goodness for that. :]

" Originally Posted by BayohneGreetings,

We've been investigating the issue throughout the day, so I apologize for the delay in getting a response for you.

There are a few things I'd like you to confirm (even though some are obvious) just to be sure:
    • Check your email spam filter to ensure it wasn't caught there
    • Confirm that the email address registered on your Square Enix account "E-mail address 1" is up to date as this is where we delivered the notification. If this is out of date, you will need to contact the Support Center.

The email is being sent from noreply@xmail.square-enix.com if you can search for that in your email as well.

If you were unable to locate the email, we request that you contact the Support Center so that they can assist you personally. I'm extremely sorry that this may impact your ability to play during this weekend's test and we're continuing to investigate the issue and will report back as soon as we have more details to share."

Just great !!!!!!!!!!!.... with all the anger, hatred and sadness i can say that this is just so friggin' dumb !

I mean why the hell they made this so complicated + They make us (( We who didn't receive the key )) contact the friggin' support which is the slowest EVER, to PROPABLY get our keys. -.-' i'm starting to lose my hope on this case and soon enough i'm ready to drop this whole " yay FFXIV: ARR, I wanna play" thing and just roll with the fact that they're screwing up all the time and check after few months -.-

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Do contact the support ASAP, though. You'll want to be at the front of that queue!
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

i did... but i've quite bad memories about SE support teams (( as in REALLLLLLLLLLY slow team to even answer or ask a question from me...))

PS: Everytime i try to log in to Normal FFXIV forums (( NOT the beta tester forums)) i keep getting this after " Thanks for logging in Mini ninja" ---> Message

You are forced to be logged off. Please be logged in again.
    Last edited by mini ninja; 06-15-2013 at 04:23 PM.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

SOOOO turns out that SE sent me an EU code instead of a NA code? So I just tried to make a new account and put it under EU instead, so it works, well then it asks you to log into the account you just created after your code goes through and it tells me my password is wrong. WTF SE, this is making me mad.

she'll steal your heart Hollycat's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

If anyone wants to play with me, I'm in Coerl.
    This post brought to you by the power of boobs. Dear lord them boobs. Amen

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Quote Originally Posted by Hypoallergenic Cactuar View Post
    Message Nerdy Chick & Geeky Dude and say hi from BoB They're major members of the Fat Chocobos Linkshell (usually referred to as Lumos & Vaughn).
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

she'll steal your heart Hollycat's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypoallergenic Cactuar View Post
    Message Nerdy Chick & Geeky Dude and say hi from BoB They're major members of the Fat Chocobos Linkshell (usually referred to as Lumos & Vaughn).
    tumblr_m7swqbsL8n1rn95k2o1_250.gif
    This post brought to you by the power of boobs. Dear lord them boobs. Amen