Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Final Fantasy XII HD?

Articles
    Blog Entries

I really wish they didn't condition it on the success of X and X-2, that they'd just remaster xii instead.

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

Don't we all.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolivar View Post
    I really wish they didn't condition it on the success of X and X-2, that they'd just remaster xii instead.
    I wish they'd just remaster all of them. And that they wouldn't ruin any of them when they did so (like adding Compilation stuff into VII). And that they'd be given out free. And...

Yeah, I agree that it'd be nice if they just remaster it, but if the remasters aren't going to make them money, it wouldn't make much sense. Personally I don't think there will be a problem with X/X-2 HD's success, so chances are good, I think.

Unfortunately, if they do remaster XII, XII HD may set a similar bar for future remasters, and so on down the line. One failed remaster may keep them from doing any others.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Just noticed X nor XII is offered on the PSN. What gives? I made the mistake of purchasing FFIV complete then realized had to have a PSP. I think my PSP is hacked so I'm a little nervous about hooking up my PSP to retrieve FFIV, so I was going to buy FFXII when i realized PSN didn't offer it! I wonder if it will once it's been remastered. This entire PSN thing confuses me. What happened to the hard copies lol?

she'll steal your heart Hollycat's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Elskidor View Post
    Just noticed X nor XII is offered on the PSN. What gives? I made the mistake of purchasing FFIV complete then realized had to have a PSP. I think my PSP is hacked so I'm a little nervous about hooking up my PSP to retrieve FFIV, so I was going to buy FFXII when i realized PSN didn't offer it! I wonder if it will once it's been remastered. This entire PSN thing confuses me. What happened to the hard copies lol?
    The ps2 version will never be released on PSN.
    The Vita and PS3 remasters will be however.
    This post brought to you by the power of boobs. Dear lord them boobs. Amen

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Elskidor View Post
    Nothing "happened to" hard copies. Most games are released on discs, with a significant portion of those also being available on PSN. If not at launch, sometime later.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

I think they haven't put the PS2 era games on PSN because of the possible re-releases. Well we know FFX|X-2 for sure but XII has had this rumor for a while. It may or may not be true. If X|X-2 does well then they may do XII if not then you'll probably see it on psn

Articles
    Blog Entries

Yeah they probably looked at their PSN portfolio and realized they shouldnt keep having multiple versions of the same game on the storefront, nor pre-empt their own attempts at re-releases.