View Poll Results: Who Will Win the Premier League?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Man Utd

5 23.81%
  • Man City

4 19.05%
  • Chelsea

6 28.57%
  • Some other team

6 28.57%
Page 34 of 47 FirstFirst ... 14242829303132333435363738394044 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013-14 English Football Season

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

ITV are indeed the absolute worst.

Anyway, I know it might be wrong but I sort of fancy David Moyes

Blog Entries

It looks like even RedCafe have finally given in. This is all so delicious but at the same time I don't want it to end. UNBAN CUCHULAINN GOD DAMN IT

there was a picture here

Articles

It will be such a sad day when they finally grow a pair and fire him. I was hoping they might have a run to the semis to give him a longer stay in the job to do more damage.

Couldn't happen to a more deserving team. That banner about city, abuse of Leeds when they went down, mockery of Arsenal whenever they collapse and how much they enjoyed Hodgson at LFC and the club being a day away from administration... Karma is a bitch, ain't it? (no offence to the decent United fans btw. But there are some proper whoppers in your fanbase, as indeed there are with LFC!)

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

I'm actually starting to sway into the negative camp about Moyes now. I know he can do so much better than what he has done with us because I've watched Everton play decent football. Hell, I've watched them play pretty well against us on occasion under his management, better than we played last night by a long distance. I don't know what it is but he seems to really struggle to get United to do the things that Everton did well. Just a seeming incompatibility. One part of me still really wants him to be given time so he can get the players that will do well for us, but the other part of me is disgusted at last night's game and is fed up with him.

But not just him. Many of our 'big name' players. People are very quick to criticise the likes of Cleverley, Smalling etc. when we play games like we did last night, but they were no worse than any other player we had on the pitch. It was just that crap by every one of them and I would expect better from a side that had no manager at all. I don't care who the manager is, basically - the players should have done so, so much better last night. It was trash.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Articles

Nope, that is pretty much how Moyes's Everton played and you're on course to do just as well in both the league and the cups as Moyes's Everton did.

On the subject of players, no, they're clearly not performing. They're title winners, though, so they're clearly capable of performing. And so whose job is it to motivate them and to give them the tactical instructions to ensure they perform at their very best? Buck has to stop somewhere.

Blog Entries

Never thought I'd be saying we were better than Napoli over both games and didn't deserve to go out. It's like something out of one of my old Championship Manager games. Bony was absolutely #REKKING their defence, it was glorious. I'm quite pleased with the vitality that Monk has managed to inject into the squad. We just look so much more up for it.

Also Roy Keane go and eat a dick. Just because your precious Man United are making an absolute cat's arse of their European campaign doesn't mean the whole league is just as bad as you. A team fighting against relegation from the PL just took the team in third place in Serie A all the way over two legs and damn near humiliated them. If we played like that against Olympiakos we would have given them a hiding.

there was a picture here

Articles

During Benitez's time at Liverpool we beat Barca, Real Madrid, Juventus, AC Milan, Inter Milan, Arsenal and Chelsea in European competition. He can now add Swansea to that list of scalps.

Roy Keane is a trout pundit. He never adds any actual insight, he is just employed to say something controversial and quoteworthy. Oh, and make Adrian Chiles trout his pants just by being in the same room as him.

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BBC live text
    This is good to hear. Palace manager Tony Pulis has said that he will be fining Jerome Thomas and Marouane Chamakh for diving during the draw at Swansea.
    what now psychotic

what now

there was a picture here

Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Old Manus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BBC live text
    This is good to hear. Palace manager Tony Pulis has said that he will be fining Jerome Thomas and Marouane Chamakh for diving during the draw at Swansea.
    what now psychotic

what now
    idgi

Also the last three League Cup winners have been Football Thread teams.

Blog Entries

I thought you hated Pulis

Articles

I did but it's kind of fading this season. You simply have to give him a shower of respect for what he's done with Palace so far, as they easily have the worst squad in the league.

Maybe it's just Stoke I hate. Charlie Adam is a perfect god damn fit for them, what a nasty piece of work. I say that but I do love his apparent mission to end Gareth Bale's career.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Quote Originally Posted by Old Manus View Post
    Also Roy Keane go and eat a dick. Just because your precious Man United
    Roy Keane hasn't had a single good thing to say about a current United side since he got thrown out of it (and, one could say, before that too).

He may be a United legend for his work on our pitch, but since leaving he's been nothing short of a dick. I don't even care if that's blaspheme for a United fan, because ugh...
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!