View Poll Results: Who Will Win the Premier League?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Man Utd

5 23.81%
  • Man City

4 19.05%
  • Chelsea

6 28.57%
  • Some other team

6 28.57%
Page 37 of 47 FirstFirst ... 172731323334353637383940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013-14 English Football Season

Justice was served by Gerrard missing the third penalty but my goodness that was a complete performance by Liverpool.

I love the confidence we play with on ball and the willingness we have to tackle, track back and throw our bodies in to the defense. Gerrard, Allen, henderson, even Sterling were flying all over the pitch today. Man utd just looked a defeated team as soon as the second penalty happened.

We need, need, need to take care of business in our upcoming fixtures but if we play like this at home against Chelsea and Man City, anything is possible.

Take care all.

Blog Entries

Manchester United might not win the Premier League title again for another decade, according to former England international Danny Mills.
    This is the front page leading story on BBC Sport right now. Danny Mills. Danny '19 caps' Mills' opinion is news.

there was a picture here

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Old Manus View Post
    Manchester United might not win the Premier League title again for another decade, according to former England international Danny Mills.
    This is the front page leading story on BBC Sport right now. Danny Mills. Danny '19 caps' Mills' opinion is news.
    BBC Football: Bringing you football news 30 minutes after Sky Sports News since 1995! NOW WITH 30% MORE ROBBIE SAVAGE
    Quote Originally Posted by The Captain View Post
    Justice was served by Gerrard missing the third penalty
    I disagree. I think it was a penalty but I also think it was a dive too. I don't think it always has to be one or the other.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Captain View Post
    Justice was served by Gerrard missing the third penalty
    I disagree. I think it was a penalty but I also think it was a dive too. I don't think it always has to be one or the other.
    I think this is similar to the handball scenario. The recklessness of the tackle can earn a foul even if there is no contact, likewise a handball can earn a foul even if there was no intent.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Though it was quite poetic for Vidic to be sent off one last time.

Take care all.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

This is it! This is the game where we we turn our season around! IT'S GOING TO BE TONIGHT I TELL YOU!!!

We're going to win 5-0 tonight and that will spark an amazing end of season run where we win all our nine remaining league games without conceding a goal and we storm to the final of the Champions League defeating the mighty Real Madrid comfortably 3-0 in the final whilst at the same time Man City are deducted 20 points for excessive use of Weetabix before games and David Moyes will be heralded as a future manager of the millennium due to his insistence on sticking by Marouane Fellaini who develops into the most complete midfielder the world has ever seen surpassing the likes of Scholes and Zidane who both freely admit that they aren't in the same league as him and the entire United squad is built around his genius leading us to countless honours in Moyes' glorious 30 year reign in which he eclipses even Sir Alex Ferguson's achievements resulting in a re-naming of Old Trafford to David Moyes' Theatre of Dreams and there was much rejoicing in the red side of Manchester.

Yey...

Pic1.jpg

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
    We're going to win 5-0 tonight and that will spark an amazing end of season run where we win all our nine remaining league games without conceding a goal and we storm to the final of the Champions League defeating the mighty Real Madrid comfortably 3-0 in the final whilst at the same time Man City are deducted 20 points for excessive use of Weetabix before games and David Moyes will be heralded as a future manager of the millennium due to his insistence on sticking by Marouane Fellaini who develops into the most complete midfielder the world has ever seen surpassing the likes of Scholes and Zidane who both freely admit that they aren't in the same league as him and the entire United squad is built around his genius leading us to countless honours in Moyes' glorious 30 year reign in which he eclipses even Sir Alex Ferguson's achievements resulting in a re-naming of Old Trafford to David Moyes' Theatre of Dreams and there was much rejoicing in the red side of Manchester.]
    Where did you get Moyesy's diary entry for every Saturday of the last 6 months?

there was a picture here

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Obviously I want us to win and winning 5-0 would be amazing, but I mostly want us to win 5-0 tonight purely because it would immortalise that post of yours, Bubba. xD
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Articles

I want United to win 5-0 so that poor clown gets to stay in the job longer.

Great win. I seriously just want to stay in the champions league so I can hear that awesome theme and get that irrational hopeful feeling in my stomach for as long as possible, who knows when I'll hear it again!

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Much better performance. Closing players down, winning tackles, better movement. We'll see how we get on in the next two games before I start getting excited though.

Also, Fellaini has taken his first steps towards immortality. He came on and wasted a good two-and-a-half minutes of time by keeping the ball in the corner. Legend.

Look out Zidane, he's coming for you!

trout has gotten interesting again league wise. Hopefully United beat West Ham so they carry some sort of momentum and form into the Manchester derby. I feel bad for Moyes, very glad they managed to get that win midweek.

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

Have we really said nothing about this weekend? Christ.

Blog Entries

I welcome the new dynasty of ex-swansea managers bossing the league

I walked through the Cardiff City Stadium car park on the way to Asda during the game there. (SPOILER)I've now been to more Liverpool games this season than Psychotic

there was a picture here

Articles

Not for a want of trying. It's a 10+ year wait for a season ticket and for the general sale, all twelve tickets leftover are snapped up within less than 30 seconds of them going online. We can't all support teams that are only supported by six toothless shepherds, a man in a giant swan costume with the crotch missing and a three-legged border collie. (SPOILER)You are one of the shepherds.