Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Which Race are you/will you be?

Female cat, regardless of how many others make them. Mine will just have to be the cutest. Although if I end up playing this weekend I'll try customization for all the races to see what I can cook up.

Male Mi'qote. I play a female one in the beta now, but I plan to marry my gf in-game eventually so I'll have to be a dude come release.

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

Unless they allow gay marriage!
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

I'm really diggin the look of the highlanders. I think that's what I want to play as.

Since playing as a Mithra currently on FFXI, the obvious choice will be a Miqo'te. Although, I'm still not entirely sure if that'll be as a male or female.

Thinking of Mioqte, lallafe, or midland hume. I would probably start as a conjurer. I want to lvl brd and archer, but I'm sure archer cost money at the start so I'm going to do conjurer first and earn gil till I have enough for lvl 15 for the brd requirement.

Quote Originally Posted by brearj View Post
    Thinking of Mioqte, lallafe, or midland hume. I would probably start as a conjurer. I want to lvl brd and archer, but I'm sure archer cost money at the start so I'm going to do conjurer first and earn gil till I have enough for lvl 15 for the brd requirement.
    you no longer have to buy arrows for archer so you can play archer right from the start.^^

Boco

I'm allergic to cats and per se I hate them XD, but Miqo'te are so cool, I'm between them and Elezen.
    Do the Impossible, See the Invisible
    Touch the Untouchable, Break the Unbreakable
    RAW RAW FIGHT THE POWER!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bierhumpen_Kukki View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brearj View Post
    you no longer have to buy arrows for archer so you can play archer right from the start.^^
    Cool then I guess I"ll be a arc at start

Pretty much gonna have to be a Lalafell and my wife will have to be a Miqo'te. We're essentially just going to be reincarnations of our FFXI characters which we become so attached to.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeargdribble View Post
    Pretty much gonna have to be a Lalafell and my wife will have to be a Miqo'te. We're essentially just going to be reincarnations of our FFXI characters which we become so attached to.
    I was an elvaan from FFXI, but I stick of looking at that long neck for many many years. I want to see a tail wagging this time maybe >.>;;

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Girl Miqo'te Seeker of the Sun.
    Why would I want to look at a dude's butt most of the game?

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Ikanuhm View Post
    I'm allergic to cats and per se I hate them XD, but Miqo'te are so cool, I'm between them and Elezen.
    Don't worry, I'll decide for you.

Miqote.

Mirage to the rescue!
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

Dang, everybody's Miqo'te.

I made myself a Lalafell Dunesfolk archer this morning.

Yup. I really am an alt-a-holic.

I have a female Miquote archer, Roe lancer, and Lalafell conjurer (I think I should have been the other mage, I'm not sure).

Then I have a male Midlander gladiator who is the embodiment of perfection, and is thus, named Gendry Fillion. Mostly to troll my best friend who hates Gendry. Only thing is I wish midlanders could get some of the highlander facial hair. I need a scruffy beard...but regardless, he is beautiful. XD