Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Kim & Kanye named their baby.....

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Just checked on Facebook.

At least people can pronounce yours.

I mean, mine.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by shion View Post
    Just checked on Facebook.

At least people can pronounce yours.

I mean, mine.
    Am I awesome because I knew how to pronounce that, or what?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

I like my name, but only based on something that may or may not be true.

According to Behindthename.com Michael translates to "Who is Like God?", though I've read "He who is like God" before, but it works either way in this case.

Crissman, my last name, is where it may not be true, but if my sisters original geneology research she did for class really was correct, it was a derivation of a word, specifically in insult, used to call someone an uninteligent cave man.

Thus my name translates to "Who Is Like God? An Unintelligent Cave Man." and this is funny to me.

Blog Entries

I used to hate my name in general.

Jamie.

It's such a unisex name.

But whatever. I dig it now. I'm nearly 30. I have bigger fish to fry & worry about than what my effing name is.

lmao It's quite funny though when I tell people my daughter's name. Parker.

They're like "That's her -last- name... Right?" and I'm like "Nope. Not at all. It's her name." and then I get weird looks 'cuz I named my lil girl Parker. But it's her name and it's awesome.

north by...

she'll steal your heart Hollycat's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

My mother will never let me live down the fact that when I was seven years old I hated my name, and one night I told her I wanted to change my name to Rod.

I think it was a character on Sabrina or something, but even though I was young, she brings it up everytime anyone mentions hating the name of anything.
    This post brought to you by the power of boobs. Dear lord them boobs. Amen

It's funny. I never wanted to change my name. Hated it when people called me Andy though.

Andy.

Quote Originally Posted by shion View Post
    this has come up before and I've been too lazy to post it.

Vocaroo | Voice message
    Aha, it was lousy French pronunciation.

I mean, um, very nice name, shion.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Blog Entries

-_-; So glad I dodged the whole "being born a boy" bullet.

I would've been named Fred. My dad still called me Fred for years though.

My dad thought up the name "Brandy" for my sister... His mom goes "Why don'tcha just name her 'Whiskey' then!?" so they changed the spelling to an I instead of a Y at the end. And my mom swears my brother's a trouble maker 'cuz he was named after my dad & his dad instead of my mom's dad. heh.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

If we're doing the "what would you have been called as the opposite sex" thing, I win. My dad always told me he would have named me Cornelius if I were a boy so they could call me Corny Cobb.

Afterward, though, he'd tell me that nah, they were really just going to call me Max.

Quote Originally Posted by Shorty View Post
    If we're doing the "what would you have been called as the opposite sex" thing, I win. My dad always told me he would have named me Cornelius if I were a boy so they could call me Corny Cobb.

Afterward, though, he'd tell me that nah, they were really just going to call me Max.
    And which do you prefer? Cornelius, Max, or Sarah?
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

The Old Skool Warrior LocoColt04's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Crysanthe Mariveaux (Ultros)

My first name is Cesar.

My middle name is Mario.

Have fun. <3

Blog Entries

I had a poodle named Max. Maximus Percival. XD He weighed 5 lbs.

My sister has a cat named Sir Percival Blakeney Baronet. It's a great name for him, he's a total fop. We call him Percy.

We should totally hijack this into an "awesome name for pets" thread.

Blog Entries

AHhaha! We should.

I need a name for the Newfoundland we're gonna get eventually someday. -_-; The BF thinks I'm weird 'cuz our animals always had middle names.
    Our boxer Sassy was Sassy J (she had a white J on her chest). And the last one was Ellie May ... Strangely, my mom's poodle Gidget doesn't have a middle name, though I call her Gidget Rose to piss my mumzy off. It's -her- middle name and she -hates- it. Esp when I call her "Rosie" XD.

Parker wants to name her kitten Mabel. I'm like "wtf? Where did -that- come from?"

Annnd my sister's dogs are Charlotte Elizabeth & Bennett Lee (for Drew Bennett from teh Titans and Lee from IDK where)