Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beta Withdrawal

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

I'm going to try and figure out how to do anything oin the game. For 20 minutes I was trying to figure out how to get the camera to a normal view it was fixed on my camera at close range directly behind his back. Also don't have a clue how to get to my quest. I'm thinking there's a marker on the map to where it is, but I just can't figure out this map either.

Quote Originally Posted by Depression Moon View Post
    I'm going to try and figure out how to do anything oin the game. For 20 minutes I was trying to figure out how to get the camera to a normal view it was fixed on my camera at close range directly behind his back. Also don't have a clue how to get to my quest. I'm thinking there's a marker on the map to where it is, but I just can't figure out this map either.
    Sounds like maybe you've never played a video game before, or you're just not reading the tutorials. L1 + Right stick changes the camera distance. Bring up the full map to see where the quest markers are. ! means it's a new quest waiting to happen, etc. You'll figure it out with a little time. Surprised you couldn't figure it out before you decided to complain on here.

This could be Dangerous! Carl the Llama's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Legendary Hero (Sargatanas)

So beta over for another week, this represents my feelings on the matter:

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

Quote Originally Posted by comma View Post
    Surprised you couldn't figure it out before you decided to complain on here.
    Be nice.

As for me I hardly got a chance to play at all yesterday and now I have to wait