Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy XIV PS3 Beta Code Giveaway!

Recognized Member Scotty_ffgamer's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Scotty Ffgamer (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'd like a code if one is available! I've been interested in XIV since it first released. A Realm Reborn looks fantastic, and it would be good to play an mmo with friends again.

FF11 was the first graphical MMO that got its hooks in me. Although it was probably too punishing, I really enjoyed the Jobs system and red mage artifact armor looked so good. Looking forward to FF14 bringing modernity into the gameplay experience while still keeping all of its classic panache.

I have never played a Final Fantasy MMO before but have played numerous other MMOs. All my guildies have played the Final Fantasy XIV beta and tell me how great the game is. I would be really excited if I could give it a try! Thanks!

FFXIV:ARR is a game I have been looking forward to since it was first announced after the debacle that was 1.0. everything I've heard about the game since has been positive and gameplay videos have only cemented my desire to retry the game.

As an old school ffxi PS2 player who migrated to PC after being frustrated over and over again by the controls, i'd be very very interested to see for myself how the highly lauded controls are in FFXIV:ARR!

I love FF games, I played XI since the NA release. I've been waiting for XIV:ARR since it was first announced and have heard nothing but great things. Would love to get into the beta and help test it and experience it!

And yes, I also have a PS3
    Last edited by Hattoria; 06-25-2013 at 08:17 PM.

I have always been a Final Fantasy fan. My first ever Final Fantasy was IV and with the recent release of the Complete Collection, it was just incredible. I also played Final Fantasy XI for 6 years back in Middle School and High School and since I am currently a full time student in College, I have not had a chance to save up for a nice gaming computer and would really love to try this game on the PS3. Thanks!

I was a big fan of ffxi, and would love the opportunity to try out 14 on ps3 or pc. Thanks for the chance.

Default Beta Code!

I would love a chance at a beta code! I recently got back into FFXI as a new Whm after an unsuccessful attempt at the original launch on the 360 and have found there are few people on when I am. Which has been making it difficult to progress where I stand now. So I've been excited about seeing the improvements to ARR and would love the chance to try this on my PS3. I've already made the decision to move to 14 the moment this launches. I just want to see first hand what I could get the chance to experience from the 'new' beginning.

Hello, EyesonFF. I actually alreeady have a key, so if that's a problem, I understand.

However, I want to find a code for my girlfriend. We're currently in a long distance relationship due to grad school choices and I want her to be able to experience this with me. Due to NDA, I can't even stream it for her.

Thank you.

Hello,

I know you might give preference to people who are not new accounts, but if you still have keys I would love to give this game a shot, I've been looking forward to it for quite some time.

edit: I suppose I forgot to say why I'm excited heh. Reason one: Miqo'te. Reason two: Chocobos.

Thanks!
    Last edited by JNew; 06-25-2013 at 08:51 PM.

It's really nice and intresting game, I been playing almost all the series and I'd like to try the new version of it. Really big fan of it.. I hope I can get a key

I played FFXI for 6 years on Shiva server and I played the beta of FFXIV:ARR and it didn't peak my interest, but watching and seeing all these new media for FFXIV:ARR got me excited for this game once again and hope to lead it in a great direction

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by JNew View Post
    Hello,

I know you might give preference to people who are not new accounts, but if you still have keys I would love to give this game a shot, I've been looking forward to it for quite some time.

Thanks!
    Easy way to solve that Post more! We love newbies so you're all welcome to hop around our forums.

Hi everyone!

I played FFXI for years up until very recently and I have been keeping an eye on XIV to see if it would interest me. So far from what I have read and seen, it looks like it is going to be amazing! I would love the chance to try the beta with some of my friends that are already in. =)

OMG, I love this game and I can't wait to get a beta key, you guys are really awesome.. this game been great of all time and cant' wait to see FFXIV and play it!