Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy XIV PS3 Beta Code Giveaway!

Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JNew View Post
    Hello,

I know you might give preference to people who are not new accounts, but if you still have keys I would love to give this game a shot, I've been looking forward to it for quite some time.

Thanks!
    Easy way to solve that Post more! We love newbies so you're all welcome to hop around our forums.
    Thanks hahah,

I've been talking about this game with people on other forums I frequent a lot, but I'll take a peek around here after work today!

quick edit: also I'm sure you realized by now but you have been linked to on said forums as of an hour or so ago, so there may be a lot of incoming posts!

I am excited for ARR because I can't wait to be part of whats shaping up to be an AWESOME community. Seriously, everyone is so friendly and helpful across all the forums and boards that I've been to. And looking at some of the screenshots and stories from people in the game, it just goes to show that a great community can make a game that much more enjoyable. I just want to be a part of that. Let me in!

Default Why I am excited for FFXIV

Hey! I am also new here and would love to receive a code for the beta!

I am excited for this game mainly because I have been a huge MMO fan ( have played pretty much any one that came out recently.) but mainly because I have been a fan of Final Fantasy for about 18 years now but could never get into XI. Would love to take the opportunity to see how this game plays and visit the world of Eorzea before making my final decision on whether or not to pour countless hours into this game.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Hope all you new peeps posting for a code are gonna stick around! We'd love to have you all!

I am really really looking forward to dungeoning and raiding in FFXIV:ARR! I watched the Ifirit party video on youtube and boy was that exciting! The graphics were amazing and the fight looked difficult, both things that I love from games. I'm looking forward to trying this out!

Quote Originally Posted by JNew View Post
    quick edit: also I'm sure you realized by now but you have been linked to on said forums as of an hour or so ago, so there may be a lot of incoming posts!
    I will second this statement. Brace yourselves. All MOD hands on deck!

Post Can't wait!

FFXIV ARR has everything I'm looking for in an MMORPG, I'm totally stoked for its official release.
    Last edited by Mande; 06-25-2013 at 08:40 PM.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

BTW Del I want one of these codes.

Purely so I can harass Loony BoB in game. Because that is what I'm most looking forward about ARR. Trolling Loony BoB, also Baby Behemoths.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Haha yeah I did that I figured those who follow the XIV subreddit would be more interested than any other in getting codes.

I would love an opportunity to play the Beta. I have been playing FFXI off and on over the past 10 years, and my friends and I are really looking forward to FFXIV. Most of my friends were invited to the Beta several weeks ago, I was one of the few left out...

My first ever game was Final Fantasy III (6). I have played every single one of them religiously for years, sometimes buying consoles just to get them, and now my boyfriend, who doesn't even usually play them, has been playing the BETA

I'd love to play with him!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    Haha yeah I did that I figured those who follow the XIV subreddit would be more interested than any other in getting codes.
    I owe you my thanks!

PS: Love your sig. I just completed FF9 at 4am this morning. Last time I saw the ending was about 10 years ago. It was just as awesome now as it was back then. They don't make 'em like they used to.

Default My first MMO on the PS3

I am excited to play my very first MMO on the PS3. I played EQOA on the PS2 and Have loved the beta on the PC so far but want to test out my lonely PS3. The game has come a long way in a couple years and I could not be more excited to explore the awesome world of Eorzea.

You gotta be kidding me! Thank god I wasn't late, I been trying to get a key to play with my friends. They made it and got their beta access from the official website and I was in Duty, I couldn't make it. :-(

I really love the game, I have played a bit of the old version but I'd like to try the new one.. the graphic is just amazing and it really improved a lot and I'd love to play it and share my time on it and with my friends.

My kind regards,
    JJoa

Quote Originally Posted by Locky View Post
    Hope all you new peeps posting for a code are gonna stick around! We'd love to have you all!
    I plan on sticking around, only just found out about this site.