Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy XIV PS3 Beta Code Giveaway!

I'm an old FFXI player and the friends I've made there are already in the Beta. I want to be reunited with them once again!

Is everyone excited for FFXIV:ARR? I know I am! I always loved the job system of Final Fantasy and this is definitely no exception. The classes seem really balanced and the combat also looks amazing to me. I hope I get a key so I can try out the FFXIV beta.

Best regards,
    DC_Rocket859

I came from Reddit's subforum as well hahaha

My first MMO was FFXI and even though I haven't played it in over 8 years I still have friends from my old Linkshell that I talk to everyday. I love the Final Fantasy universe and would love to share it with my girlfriend. I'd like for her to join me on the PS3 beta while I'm on the PC version. This beta key would be for her and she mentioned taking a few 'thank you' pictures if she gets a key!! Worth it.

Good luck to everyone!

I should also include, I do have a PS3.

The reason I would like a beta key is to play with my RL friends. I was given a key from SE two weeks ago and have been loving the game so far. I'm currently a lvl 15 gladiator and am having a blast. The only thing missing is friends! If I am lucky enough to be chosen I would give my key to a good friend and we'd be able to have a blast together! Thanks!

I'd love a key! Reason being that I've played 1.0 Alpha/Beta and did not absolutely like it! I want to return and try out ARR so I can give it another shot and possibly pre-order it and play it when launch comes!

Thanks!

My entire Tera guild is going here.

Finally a PS3 code giveaway!

I'm specifically seeking as a gift for a friend of mine. We played Final Fantasy XI for years and years with a tight~knit family of friends...seeing what things we could low man, cool areas we could find, occasionally logging one another in and leaving them naked on top of Castle Zvahl outside the Shadow Lord's throne room...

I've been fortunate enough to be in all the phases of beta so far and now that I can rant about how fantastic it is he can't wait to {Team up?} again with our other friends who were once long gone from XI and returned as a family again in Eorzea.

I've seen many pc code giveaways that unfortunately do him little good as ps3 is his only system currently. Here's hoping I'm in time to try bringing him into Eorzea to adventure again! >^.^< Thank you for the chance

I'm especially excited about the revamped combat! It looks to be at a much faster pace with flashier visuals than 1.0. I'm also excited for the anticipated duty finder feature which will hopefully make forming parties easier. From all of the coverage I've seen and read from others, the seems to simply be amazing.

Grin PS3 Beta

My wife and I have been long time fans of the FF series (it is part of how we met actually.) and we both played a great deal of FFXI. We would love to get started with the Beta of the PS3 version and are excited to play FFXIV together, even if we have to share right now during beta!

I have our PS3 updated and ready to go. We are ready to join at the next beta window!

Thank you for the opportunity. We hope there is a code left!

~C&J

Quote Originally Posted by ibecomeless View Post
    My wife and I have been long time fans of the FF series (it is part of how we met actually.) and we both played a great deal of FFXI. We would love to get started with the Beta of the PS3 version and are excited to play FFXIV together, even if we have to share right now during beta!

I have our PS3 updated and ready to go. We are ready to join at the next beta window!

Thank you for the opportunity. We hope there is a code left!

~C&J
    I know EXACTLY where you come from with this. This is how me and my wife met, on XI! We plan on starting XIV together and enjoying many more years of adventure.

If I get a key then I'll be loyal to you guys forever :O

Default why you are excited about Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

(^-^*)/ What I am most excited about is party quests they are always so much fun with others! I love team work and supporting in games. Also would like to see how the story is like. I am for sure gonna choose a miqo'te race (too bad no bunnys lol)

Best of luck for everyone and congrats who does get it! ( ^-^)/

*:--☆--:*:--☆:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:
    *:--☆--:*:--☆:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:

I've been an avid Final Fantasy fan ever since playing FF7 on PS1. Although the latest ones like 13 were still good in a sense, FFXIV seems to be a return to the good ol' days and I wanted to experience the beta before official release. I'm excited for everything in the game, but specifically, I'm pretty excited for the class/job system. It seems interesting that one character can basically become everything, and the class I wanted to try right now was the archer and eventually a bard!