Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy XIV PS3 Beta Code Giveaway!

My wife and I got our start on FFXI together (part of how we met!) and we have loved the series ever since. We are both excited about the possibility of playing FFXIV because of the ability to play together with many other people in a world that is both English and Japanese (we speak both and want to interact with all!), the awesome people we get to play with (friends both local and abroad), and work together with everyone to have A BLAST! While she already has her PC digital download pre-order, I would love to try out the PS3 version (I'm going to pre-order anyway) and jump in with you all!

Looking forward to it! Please, I would love a code!

~C&J

(Update) I just realized that I posted on this twice not sure if I was on the right thread. I don't need two codes. Save one for someone else!

I'm missing ffxi, I missed out on 1.0, and am dying to get to play a game that both my little brother and I can absolutely agree on!

I played a ton with a bunch of random people who became good friends. Unfortunately over the years we've lost touch, but we recently started reconnecting and now we're getting the band back together for ARR. I'm way excited to play with these old friends!

I've been looking forward to an MMO that can actually keep my attention for longer than a month and FF14 seems like that's it. the graphics are stunning and the gameplay is right up my alley. I think all the MMOs with gimmicks don't work. ARR is more traditional with a lot of unique elements and that's what makes it look so fun.

New to site but giving this a shot!

Was looking forward to FFXIV back on its original release but my computer couldn't run it so I was waiting for the PS3 version to launch. Even with all the bad reviews I was still planning on buying it up to the point where even the team thought it was so bad that they couldn't launch a PS3 version as it was.

I've follow the news around the rework for FFXIV since then and look forward to playing it. However, I have upgraded my computer since then and would love to give the PS3 beta a try to decide if I like the control feel or if I should just buy for PC.

Default Hello

Hey I want to play FFXIV for a few reasons.

1. I love MMOs, there the blood that flows thru me. There's no other type of game that gets me more excited that MMOs.

2. I love The FF series. No other game do I instantly buy just because of the title. I've play from FF III up til FF XIII-2. Something about the way SE makes these games has me in a trance from start to finish.

3. I've heard amazing things about this game so far and now iam at the point where I must try it myself. The thought of putting my 2 favourite things together is extraordinary. I need to make a Pugilist and see what's its all about rather then reading about it at work

I played a bunch of 1.0, and made a lot of lot of lasting friends. Hoping to get a PS3 beta code, so I can play together with some local friends.

What a great opportunity! I'm excited about FFXIV:ARR after playing FFXI for so long. I never got a chance to try the original FFXIV, and this is the perfect opportunity to do so.

I'd be grateful for a key!

Default FFXIV

I have been a Final Fantasy fan for 10+ years, and have played FFXI for around 2-3 years. It was the only MMO that I have truly felt connected with and that I enjoyed playing. I hope that Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn will provide me with similar, if not better satisfaction and nostalgia! I would love an opportunity to play this wonderful game!

I'm excited to play FFXIV because I played FFXI for years, and have been a huge FF fan since the very first game. I can't wait to run around exploring Eorzea and get back into that MMO feel of a Final Fantasy world setting. I'll be playing Pugilist for sure as there's nothing more rewarding than punching monsters in the face. Some of my friends are already in the beta and I would love to meet up with them, and also make some new friends.

I played FFXI for 6 years on Shiva server and I played the beta of FFXIV:ARR and it didn't peak my interest, but watching and seeing all these new media for FFXIV:ARR got me excited for this game once again and hope to lead it in a great direction

Default Hoping There Are Codes Left

Final Fantasy has been my favorite game along with Kingdom Hearts for years and I've been waiting to play this game ever since it was announced.

I missed out on FFXI and I look forward to playing this new incarnation of FFXIV with friends.

Curiously asking, do we know when the keys will have been given out? I keep thinking I may of missed it XD

I am part of a raiding guild in SWTOR made up of friends who have been playing together for a couple years now.

The game is getting stale to us now, so we are looking into moving the guild into FFXIV. Many of us are big fans of the series, myself included, but we have not had the chance to try an FF MMO yet.

If a few of us could get ahold of a beta key it could help us make the decision whether to switch.
    Last edited by Golmek; 06-26-2013 at 01:25 AM.