Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy XIV PS3 Beta Code Giveaway!

I would like to get a beta key because I am thinking of buying the game and i would like to test it out to see if like it. I have seen my friends play it and it looks really fun

I loved FFXI. Been trying to get into Beta for a while now, it sounds great. I would love a chance to play it. Thank you

I would love to try out FFXIV ARR. I tried the original beta for 1.0 and wasn't impressed but I'm hearing great things about this one! Also, I'm stoked they finally released a PS3 version!

I've played both Final Fantasy Xi and XIV and liked them. Final Fantasy has been my favorite series for years and I have played ARR and loved it, but my PC can't run it on minimum settings so I would like to get a code to play it on PS3. Thanks!

Default thanks in advance

I would like to get a beta key because I love the FF franchise. I have also played FFXI for many years. I can't afford a PC that can handle the game so I have to use my stepdad's PS3. Thanks in advance if you can come through. If not, it's totally understandable. Thanks again!

Score: 0 out of 2 Dignified Pauper's Avatar

I want a PS3 beta code so that I can defy an Overlord known as Tony via PS3 AND PC.

I'm very excited, as a FF-Fan who played all FF's but FFXI, and now I want to go on a MMORPG, and what better than an FF MMORPG?

In addition, I've been to the Distant Worlds concert in Argentina 5 days ago, and since then I've been re-playing all the classic FF's.

PD: I even registered to the forum (that i've been reading since my time with FF Origins, but never participated actively)

Default FF FAN

I had play FF VII VIII IX X XIII and I have loved them. I never had the chance to play a FF online. and I just bought the PS 3 less than a month ago, it would be great to play a FF online. It really would make me very happy. I can spend much time on it because I am a very active player!

I have fond memories of the FFXI NA beta and would like a chance to experience the FFXIV:ARR beta. If I get in thanks to a key from here I will definitely try to connect with the EoFF linkshell and express my gratitude. Hope to see you in Eorzea!

Boco PS3 Beta code!!!! NEED!!! please :D

I've really been looking to play this beta! I had initially bought FFXIV v1.0 with horrible reception and shortly cancelled my subscription. I would really like to give the new ARR a spin. I've only heard great things. I really respect how they are listening to the community in regards to little details and I personally feel that I could supply some great feedback. I would honestly enjoy being a part of this beta test. Please, please, please.

Thanks in advance!

I'm confused... Is it here I post my inquiry, or at the other link as I already have?

"PS3 Beta code!!!! NEED!!! please
    I've really been looking to play this beta! I had initially bought FFXIV v1.0 with horrible reception and shortly cancelled my subscription. I would really like to give the new ARR a spin. I've only heard great things. I really respect how they are listening to the community in regards to little details and I personally feel that I could supply some great feedback. I would honestly enjoy being a part of this beta test. Please, please, please.

Thanks in advance!"

Please announce once the giveaway is over D:

None of the other MMO's are interesting to me and I need an MMO fix... I have always loved FF, the main reason I chose the PS3 over Xbox is because of this series

Default Listen to my story. This... may be our last chance

How to put this... I've played all of 'em, from pixel characters to highly detailed ones, from those silent 4 heroes to the numerous talkative (or not so much) heroes from the newer ones (Squall would say "Whatever" to this). But, imagine how would I answer my children when they ask me "Dad, have you played ALL FF INCLUDING FFXIV:ARR BETA!?!? ¬¬?" (Eyes fixed on me as if they where Quistis' Laser Eyes. How could I answer NO!? That's my reason, I'd love to play this beta cause I love this game and I'd love to pass it on to others. So, thank you for your time .

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Quote Originally Posted by Hattoria View Post
    Curiously asking, do we know when the keys will have been given out? I keep thinking I may of missed it XD
    We fully intend on giving them out before the next Beta window starts at 9am Friday (GMT), although hopefully the first codes will start making their way to your inboxes within the next 24 hours. At this rate I'm not 100% certain we'll have enough to satisfy the demand, but here's hoping!

In the meantime, I hope you can all enjoy posting around the forums, chatting in the chatroom, maybe play a little Triple Triad to get yourself in the gaming mood... and of course, introduce yourselves with a thread about you!.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Hello fellas

I would like to get a beta key so i can fullfill my dream of becoming a fully qualified ambidextrous ps3 chocobo rider

Go birdies !