Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy XIV PS3 Beta Code Giveaway!

Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hattoria View Post
    Curiously asking, do we know when the keys will have been given out? I keep thinking I may of missed it XD
    We fully intend on giving them out before the next Beta window starts at 9am Friday (GMT), although hopefully the first codes will start making their way to your inboxes within the next 24 hours. At this rate I'm not 100% certain we'll have enough to satisfy the demand, but here's hoping!

In the meantime, I hope you can all enjoy posting around the forums, chatting in the chatroom, maybe play a little Triple Triad to get yourself in the gaming mood... and of course, introduce yourselves with a thread about you!.

Triple Triad? O_O I'm sold.

A good friend of mine got into the PS3 beta, and I was really kind of jealous, because I was the one who got him to sign up. I remember when I first saw a commercial for FF 7, and I thought the name was really stupid. However, ever since I tried 8 I have played every single game (excepting 11, 14, and a few of the handheld only title) and really want to try this out too before I explode! Seriously. So if there are any codes left, I'd really like one. I never get the weekend off, but I filled in for a few days earlier this week and my weekend is free! Trying out the beta would make this the best weekend ever, even better than when I got hooked on the series way back when.

Articles

I have signed up for the beta, as has Miss Shana. I am kinda interested to try out an MMO FF game as I never played FFXI. I'd give the beta a shot, and I know a few members around the community so I could join them in games.

Relm Catching up to my Wife!

So, I just happened upon a thread giveaway for PC and got my wife a PC code. Now I really hope that my earlier post was early enough to get me a PS3 code so we can play together! Thank you all for doing this. Holding out hope for the best.

I would sell any part of my body to play it, except my hands 'cause i need them to play it
    I love MMOs and this one is promising, it has a great story and the gameplay seems pretty flow and intuitive. i don't know, i should know that when i enter the game.
    Last edited by dantezinn; 06-26-2013 at 09:00 PM.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Well, y'all cats know me. I'm a die hard Final fantasy fan who never had the opportunity to pay any of their online games. This would be a great opportunity for me to finally try on these out when I couldn't otherwise.

I would love to be lucky enough to get a beta code. Having never had a PC good enough for gaming have had to wait patiently for the past couple of years for the ps3 release. Having played FFXI for the past 7 years on & off due to work. I can't wait to have the chance to play XIV. Although being in the Navy, I will miss the launch due to work but I have my collectors edition ordered so I will be raring to go when I get home.

I would love a chance to get onto the Beta for PS3! been dying to play this game for who knows how long now haha.
    The thing I'm looking forward to most about it is the fact that its a whole new world to explore (getting tired of Azeroth ) ...I'm also very much looking forward to the usual epic story telling, that Square Enix is renowned for, and it'll be interesting to see how well it's incorporated into an MMO
    HEAVY METAAAL!!
    \m/(><)\m/

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

I'm going to close this thread now as we are out of codes and I don't want to get anyone's hopes up! We'll give out as many as possible within the next 24 hours, so keep an eye on your PM inboxes.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

good luck my fellow members !

Break a leg !

Cheers
    WAZAAA!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Locky View Post
    Hope all you new peeps posting for a code are gonna stick around! We'd love to have you all!
    With how friendly everyone has been so far on these forums, I'm pretty sure I'll stick around. Heck, I would even love to jump on the same server and join the forum linkshell to have people to play/chat/adventure with.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

See we lure you all in with friendly then smack hit you with.... Less friendly? I dunno where I was going with that.

I have been an avid Final Fantasy Fan since Final Fantasy 4. I played 4 and play all the number except for 11. That why I'm hoping to get a beta code so that I can actually get into the MMO world of Final Fantasy! Please Please choose me! Now I'm begging lol

Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    See we lure you all in with friendly then smack hit you with.... Less friendly? I dunno where I was going with that.
    I'd wager though that if we started getting hit with the less friendly, then maybe that would mean that we'd be getting along great! I mean by then we would all be comfortable with one another and have no need to be pleasant all the time. ^_^