Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789

Thread: Final Fantasy XIV PS3 Beta Code Giveaway!

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

As far as I can tell you cannot register an EU account with the NA codes.

I would love to have a PS3 code because I tried 1.0 on PC and was very disappointed but now that I saw all the videos and all the changes that they made for 2.0 I am extremely excited for this game and want to try out all the changes.

Hello! I'm a huge fan of Final Fantasy and I played most of the titles from 3 to 13, however I wasn't able to get into the FF14 beta yet, which is quite a disappointment for me.

If you still have a key available, I'd be grateful

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Shauna View Post
    So I received the code, however it is region locked to America. Being a European, this is somewhat troublesome.

Is there something we can do with this?
    hello there my friend !

You can always create a North American PSN account. Search the great book and you'll find.

As far as I know, servers aren't region locked since you can play with NA people.

Hope it helps. Good Gaming !

Cheers
    WAZAAA!!!!

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by I Don't Need A Name View Post
    So if I'm European but wanna get on Sargatanas, which is NA/EU, would I need an EU or NA code, or wouldn't it matter?
    The origination of your code doesn't effect which server you chose. I believe you can choose any server regardless of location, with a couple exceptions that shouldn't affect you.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Don't get mad, get moist I Don't Need A Name's Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Howie Kipps (Sargatanas)

Ahh fair enough, I'll just need to have an EU code then
    I made one myself for a change! Although you can probably tell that..

Hello EoFFers! I am excited to play Final Fantasy ARR from the very first announcement of it. I have always been a fan of the FF series, but sadly never got the code from the beta tester application. All my friends have one already, except for me and 1 more buddy of mine. We have been checking all over the net on how to get one, but sadly we dont get lucky with the giveaways. Haha, hope I get a code so i can finally experience playing FF 14 ARR. Thanks!

I would love a code for the PS3 beta because I've been waiting to try out this game on PS3 for a VERY LONG TIME! Btw, I have a NA account.

Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder View Post
    It's fine if you'd like to do that. For those of you who don't plan on trying to trade your code, please let me know so that we can give it away to somebody else.
    Problem resolved, managed to trade with a gentlemen on roddit. Onwards to actually giving the beta a shot tomorrow :3

when me and my brother was like 11 the ps2 FF online came out and we never got to play it becuas of that stupid adapter dial up crap thing we ben waiting so long ! for this game to come back out with new tec and a dope ps3 T_T this dream of ares to play the best game in the world can come true ! grant me this wish pls !

Articles

FFXIV Character

Novi Glitzko (Sargatanas)

I would like the opportunity as well! Probably too late though.

Not too sure what to say... I've been an avid FF'er since my early childhood. I wasn't too excited about FFXI mainly because I did not have the means back to then play it but now that the new and improved FFXIV is being released I thought I would give it a chance. However months went by after beta application with nothing being sent to my email. I watched as friends exclaimed with glee about how this is what a FF MMO should be like. I was deeply saddened that I may not be able to play with them at all. This was furthered when I had watched videos on the gameplay on youtube. Everything looked so beautiful... I wanted to play so bad yet could not as I was at the whim of Square for a beta key.

But today, I was told that I might have a possibility of receiving a key from you... So here I am explaining why I really want a key to be able to experience the new FFXIV with my friends.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Unfortunately all of our North American keys have been given out. If you would like an European key, please PM me and I'll see what I can do when I get home - I think I have one or two left over.

I'm going to close this thread so people don't think we still have this event ongoing!
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!