Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101115 ... LastLast

Thread: The Fat Chocobos Free Company Thread for FFXIV:ARR

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Just a reminder to everyone: If you want to join the Linkshell / Free Company, please add Loony Bob to your friends list and send me a message with your EoFF username. I can do the rest from there. If for any reason I'm not online, just post here with your username.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

FFXIV Character

Lumos Lightheart (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Lumos View Post
    Hi guys! Just poking my head in here.

<3 this linkshell, it's one of my two main shells that I hold very near and dear to my heart. I was doing my BRD AF last summer/fall and Bob was in the group. He stayed until everyone in the party was done, which was pretty much ALL DAY, and by the end he didn't know ANYONE at all in the group (well neither did I!). That's the type of place Fat Chocobos is. At this point I knew I had to threaten to bite Bob's ankles until he invited myself and Vaughn to his LS.

FYI~ I will probably be slightly changing my last name and Vaughn will be changing his race and entire name.

Can't wait for phase4/early-access/launch and have our game back!
    Well, thought I'd check in.

As you might know by now I changed my name from Lumos Lightwand to Lumos Lightheart. Vaughn's name has been changed to Vin Weasel.

As of last night a little after midnight our time (Eastern US) we got Error 3102'd.

Since we cannot get on our characters or even make new ones on NA/EU worlds, we went on Denmo's March of the Lalafells on a JP server (heard about it on Twitter).

Hope they get this fixed. It's not only a bummer for this weekend, but it's also concerning that it can go on this long without a fix.

Here's hoping we see you guys next weekend. I took the whole week off between the 24th through Labor Day US (Monday Sept 2). Hope I don't have to cancel that for delays.

Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

The encouraging news is that the JP servers are not suffering this issue. Keep in mind that until phase three, all testing was done on the JP servers. That means we've only got like two weeks of testing the new NA data center whereas the JP servers have been monitored on and off since late November 2012. They'll get things in order.

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Yesterday morning I leveled Luv Truck up to 15 before getting error 90000.
    Yesterday afternoon I leveled Lagooshka Lunitari up to 16 before getting error 90000'd on her.
    As of right now both my characters are error 3120'd which is why I haven't been on all day :/

Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

SE just announced that they're going through the list in the feedback section of the beta forum one by one doing a manual fix for the 3102 error. The list is several thousand names long, and I have work in the morning. See you lot at release!

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Danielle's issue isn't the 3102 error but a "FFXIV has stopped responding" issue so we're really hoping that they can fix her issue before early access begins.

That Lalafell march admittedly looks pretty hilarious, awesome and fun. xD Glad you found a way to enjoy yourselves!

FFXIV Character

Lumos Lightheart (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB View Post
    Danielle's issue isn't the 3102 error but a "FFXIV has stopped responding" issue so we're really hoping that they can fix her issue before early access begins.

That Lalafell march admittedly looks pretty hilarious, awesome and fun. xD Glad you found a way to enjoy yourselves!
    It was a blast, Bob! I took a zillion pics. I should post more lol

I sure hope Danielle gets resolved. I guess she can't log in anywhere, it's an account/SE issue? She can't even log in on your PC? Like, for instance, if she bought a brand new PC this week an dl'd it still wouldn't work? Not that you would, but I'm just trying to get an idea of the problem? Sounds like a nightmare.

After they fixed the 3102 I was able to log in on Monday morning and tele around and logged out at Bentbranch (for sanctuary). We got the error while outside Limsa near Swiftperch running around doing Fates on Arcanist. I would have worried all week if I didn't check to make sure she made it out of 3102!

Can't wait for Saturday!

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Yeah, after testing on both our PCs with both our logins, hers will crash the game on both computers and I can log in fine on both computers. The issue wasn't resolved alongside the 3102 ones, so yeah. =/ Can only cross our fingers right now.

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

But he loves you.

i n v i s i b l e Tech Admin o_O's Avatar
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Humphrey Squibbles (Sargatanas)

I have joined the world of FFXIV! I'm an MMO noob so will take a bit to figure out how everything works, but say hi if you see Humphrey Squibbles around!

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Right, I've done some updating to the first post and cut out anyone who hasn't logged into ARR yet. With that in mind, if anyone happens to have the time to go through the Linkshell list and detail anyone I haven't mentioned on the first post, that would be great - I'm at work for the next seven or so hours so can't check FFXIV until then.

EDIT: Fully updated!

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Developer
    • Former Tech Admin

I'm currently unable to create a character on this server but assuming it becomes possible, do you mind if I join your group?

FFXIV Character

Viadana Solacaire (Sargatanas)

You know, if I didn't have so many issues just trying to get on... I'd probably be part of the Linkshell by now. Whatever though, not like I wanted to play with you guys anyway. ;-;

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

The Fat Chocobos are a constant source of fun discussion and occasionally assistance. It's a great group there.

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.