Thread: Eyes on EoFF: Number #35

Articles
    Blog Entries

Arrow Eyes on EoFF: Number #35

This week, I've decided to make a small change to the usual format. Normally, I reel off several threads and articles that I feel really warrant the spotlight, but now I feel I want to get you involved. From now on, I'll be asking a random EoFFer a thread he/she feels really deserves special recognition. I hope this will make the community update even better and personal to you!

Hoping You Had A Chocotastic Day...
    Rye

Community Update Banner #1.png

Quote Of The Week
    Last Week's Quote: Noel Kriess from FFXIII-2

"Pick spot. Shut up. Wait."

• The ciddies nominations are still ongoing, though time is seriously wearing thin. If you still haven't nominated yet, do bear in mind that you have until 30th June at 5pm EST to nominate. The thread with all details is here, with all the award categories. Voting will commence shortly!
    • A delightful character expose by our rising star of the frontsite, Shion! You'll swoon when you hear all about Cid and his many incarnations! Did you know that Cid really likes tea? That and many more amazing facts can be found in the comedy-infused article all about Cid!
    • Eyes on You is back for the third instalment! This time, we're focusing all on our wee bonnie lass Shauna! Don't ask her just about Scotland though. Ask her anything and everything you want! Favourite colour, most embarrassing moment, weirdest dream... anything at all. For previous installments: Locky, scotty_ffgamer
    • There's a EoFF Book Club! Ran by the lovely Shauna, the book choice this week is... Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card. Never heard of it myself, but it looks Sci-Fi based on the front cover. If you like books, and you think you'd enjoy talking about them, then this is the place to be!
    • Eyes on Each other has something for everyone this week. There's the typical, serious debate in 'pro-life vs pro-choice', but then there's several, heart-warming threads, including the happiest moments of your life. Whether you like to debate or reminisce, there really is something for everyone in EoEo - if you're a member, that is.
    • It's time for the yearly Mario thread! Talk all about the red hatted plumber. Do you like him? What's your favourite game in the series? Has he aged well? Is Luigi actually superior to him in every way? All this and more in the thread!
    • Finally, I couldn't not put this thread in as my personal favourite thread of the week. Put simply, it's a 'Let's Play' with a difference. One of our new members, Yerushalmi, is going to play through FFV with his daughter. How old is she you proclaim? Well, she is two. Two parts in, I've found the entire thing utterly hilarious and heart-warming and I challenge you not to smile while reading it. Go on, it may just brighten up your day.

Quote Originally Posted by This week's member suggestion courtesy of Shion!
    This thread because it highlight the success and happiness of a member, and shows good community support because other members are sharing in her success. It shows a good sense of community and friendship.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Good highlights this week, Formalhaut

I like your idea of getting members involved!

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

I am just glad that the abortion debate will get solved once and for all this time! And to think! It was all done on a Final Fantasy message board!

Recognized Member Scotty_ffgamer's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Scotty Ffgamer (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Thanks for doing these highlights! That Let's Play thread really is great.