• Former Developer
    • Former Editor

Slight off topic but still cute

Recognized Member smittenkitten's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Aulayna View Post
    Slight off topic but still cute

That is so cute I know if Daniel could he would totally get a Jaquar and a dog.

*permanently smitten*
    A Vey Good Friend
    Blog Entries

Dancing Chocobo

Daniel, your initial post is funny to me because Spuuky loves samoyeds and they are his dream dog! Whenever we are driving/walking around somewhere and he sees any sort of big fluffy dog he gets all excited and wants to go hug them.

When I was a little kid I had a rottweiler/doberman cross puppy and it was lovely, very friendly and a bit mischievous. I remember it as one of the few times in my life where I would be excited to come home after school, because it would be waiting for me. My neighbours seemed to have the same sort of terrible, ignorant bias against it as many people seem to have against "violent" dogs, so in the interest of "their children", they poisoned my puppy (which wasn't even outside a lot of the time) and it died. I miss my dog.

We typically like quiet dogs that don't have much of an odor. I like whippets, as they are quiet and like exercise, but aren't necessarily excitable or aggressive. The other day I met a couple of jindo dogs and they were very lucky, I feel happy thinking about patting them.

We aren't really in a position to get any sort of pet right now, but if we were looking into a dog, I think it would have to be a samoyed, rottweiler or jindo

Blog Entries

Awww that reminds me of my Bozo and my Garfield. Bozo raised my cat - they were bffs. Garfield would jump on his face while he was sleeping to get him to play and lightly claw him. Bozo would nose his ass across the living room and they'd go back and forth like that.

People think boxers are an aggressive breed and they're -not- in the slightest. Or well, my ex thought they were on the level of a pit bull. I nearly punched him when he said that.

Recognized Member smittenkitten's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Calliope View Post
    Daniel, your initial post is funny to me because Spuuky loves samoyeds and they are his dream dog! Whenever we are driving/walking around somewhere and he sees any sort of big fluffy dog he gets all excited and wants to go hug them.

When I was a little kid I had a rottweiler/doberman cross puppy and it was lovely, very friendly and a bit mischievous. I remember it as one of the few times in my life where I would be excited to come home after school, because it would be waiting for me. My neighbours seemed to have the same sort of terrible, ignorant bias against it as many people seem to have against "violent" dogs, so in the interest of "their children", they poisoned my puppy (which wasn't even outside a lot of the time) and it died. I miss my dog.

We typically like quiet dogs that don't have much of an odor. I like whippets, as they are quiet and like exercise, but aren't necessarily excitable or aggressive. The other day I met a couple of jindo dogs and they were very lucky, I feel happy thinking about patting them.

We aren't really in a position to get any sort of pet right now, but if we were looking into a dog, I think it would have to be a samoyed, rottweiler or jindo
    OMG had to stop myself from crying if that was me I would poison them see how they like it. ;;

Sometimes humans are so ignorant of the responsibility we have for animals and we should give them our best as they deserve it. <3

Contributions
    • Contributions to former EoFF Map

I <3 pittbulls. I have a friend working with pittbulls in rescue shelters and from years of personal experience she believes that the negative image of them is a pretty dangerous stereotype for the dog breed. A lot are put down because people carry an irrational fear based on popular anti pittbull hysteria.

I am pro pittbull (and I love Cesar ):
    https://www.facebook.com/gooddogbook
    http://www.cesarsway.com/dogbehavior...-Get-a-Bad-Rap
    http://www.cesarsway.com/newsandeven...Going-Pit-Bull

But we have had a lot of retrievers in our family. And I fell in love with dachsunds after meeting Koopa and Captain Frankfurt (who own a friend of mine). They are just so lively and fun little monsters. Of the dachshund breed I would love a couple of little dapple dachshund, I dont know about a name yet... but something super dandy. Maybe Pimpernel, Lord Byron, Beaudelaire, Beau Brummell, or dOrsay. (Oscar Wilde is another but calling a dachshund Oscar would only lead people to think of Oscar Meyer Wieners :/ ).

Boldly go.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

About pitbulls:

My aunt and uncle have two. This weekend they jumped on me and attacked me (SPOILER)with kisses.

Seriously, it's mostly how you raise them. They're both sweet and adorable and I can't imagine either of them hurting me. I was a bit nervous when they were chained up and barked when I passed them, but they barked because they were excited and wanted attention, not because they were being threatening. And they kept jumping on me and on each other to be the one to get the most love from me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Beginning to think Denver might be at least part Ovcharka

He's getting huege

My dog used to be a show dog http://www.colliesonline.com/ad_arch...ht_040905.html

but ended up getting abused, my mom's uncle got him but had to give him away because he found out he was allergic

The Nerd Who Knows Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I just adopted a dog last week! I already love him. He is so good. A 3 year old Australian Cattle Dog/ Australian Kelpie blend. He is already house trained, doesn't go to the bathroom anywhere or tear anything up. He enjoys fetch and running with me. And he is an amazing relaxer when I have an anxiety attack. He has already been adopted 3 times before me, but I won't give him up. Dogs are family. You don't give up on family.
    Attached Images Attached Images

<PaperStar> live fast, die young, bad plefs do it well

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Why do we have two of these threads?

I smurfing love Siberian Huskies. Ideally I'd get a male puppy and name him Fenrir. He would be my best friend and we'd go running and trout together.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Here's a pic of my boy.

He's my favourite in the world. There's nothing like watching him go for a lie down and curling himself up really small - then when he falls asleep he slowly uncurls, and ends up laying out flat on his back, legs in the air, tongue hanging out.