Thread: Harvest Moon

EoFF's Laundry Goddess ~*~Celes~*~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Harvest Moon

I am a big fan of this series I don't have all of them yet, but I have played quite a few of them!

Right now I'm playing the newest one for the 3DS, A New Beginning. I love the changes they've made and I love the old elements they've kept!

who else likes?

(also if anyone ever wants to play A New Beginning multiplayer with me, let me know!)

The series is awesome, indeed.

Though, personally, I think the Rune Factory series has eclipsed it.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Yeah, it's hard to play HM now that Rune Factory exists.

Only one I haven't played is 2, though honestly I couldn't get into 1. Frontier on the Wii was really good, as was Tides of Destiny, though 3 is by far the finest of them all.

Articles
    Blog Entries

I really enjoy harvest moon although I admit it takes a certain kind of player to get into these games

Lookin forward to the new Rune Factory too.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

I'm old school, the original was great. I used to dump my dog in random people's homes. And I'd pelt their houses with grapes and eggs. I'm the best farmer

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

I haven't played Harvest Moon in ages. The Game Boy and Game Boy Advance versions were insanely addictive and wonderful and fun. I liked flirting with the cute shy library girl the best

Give me the Pia from Rune Factory 3, chick was smurfing bonkers.

Though probably one of my favorite moments is if you marry the fisher girl in 3 and you get to select waht she calls you. Each person basically has a pet name for you unique to them, but hers was awesome. Not so much for the name, but for the passion at which you declare your desire for her to call you 'Minnow'. XD

But the days take so long, my cousin erased my one file I had before (gc version), never went through the game again....

So far I've played 3 different ones though.

Rune factory is okay too.