Thread: I.... HAD.... A DREAM (about FF7)

Default I.... HAD.... A DREAM (about FF7)

It only lasted for 60 seconds. I dreamt there was a sequence early in the game at Gold Saucer where Yuffie had to fight Ruby Weapon alone. I thought it was an optional fight like the ones at Wutai and wondered if I should bother fighting it. I considered all the battles that I could win without really trying. Cait Sith had a battle that I could just by pressing the square button (remember this a dream). There was another battle I had to use a particular summon against (I don't remember). There was a third battle I thought of (also don't remember) before concluding that I didn't care about this battle. The funny thing is, I thought that if I went through the trouble of collecting a particular summon (think it was Bahamut) and equipping it to Yuffie, she could win this battle in three turns. But I was feeling lazy and just started tapping the attack button. Ruby Weapon's physical attacks were surprisingly weak (Yuffie had like 6000 HP). Then it used a quartering attack that left Yuffie with like 100 HP. It's next attack left her with 3 HP and then Ruby Weapon unleashed an attack that did 1300 HP damage.

Remember when I said I thought this battle was optional. Game Over. Oops. Here's where the dream got stranger. When I went to load my game, a message appeared that said I unlocked a reward due to earning a trophy. There was a picture of a Chocobo, but I assumed that was just the symbol relating to Final Fantasy. I tried to read what the trophy and reward were but the letters were too blurry without my glasses and light from my window was getting in my eyes. I had to grab my glasses, but before I could try to read the thing, the message disappeared and the game started. Then... I woke up.

There were two things this dream tricked me into believing I owned. A PlayStation3 and a 47' Flatscreen. Then I dreamt I stole a 47' from Costco by using mutant powers to trick everyone into believing I had purchased. This led into a sequence where a dude challenged me to a fight to the death.
    Jack: How do you know?

Will: It's more of a feeling really.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Will: No.

If Demolition Man were remade today

Huxley: What's wrong? You broke contact.
    Spartan: Contact? I didn't even touch you.
    Huxley: Don't you want to make love?
    Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: NO!
    Spartan: Whoa! Okay, calm down.
    Huxley: Don't tell me to calm down!
    Spartan: What's gotten into you? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't me.
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Spartan: What? Why the hell not?
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?
    Huxley: You need to leave, John.
    Spartan: But Huxley.
    Huxley: Get out!
    Moments later Spartan is arrested for "violating" Huxley.

By the way, that's called satire. Get over it.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

If you were asleep, how did you know it lasted 60 seconds?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Man, I hate having dreams where you have this awesome trout that you've wanted for a long time and you wake up and it is non-existent IRL.

Sweet dream, though!