• Chuggin' goon
    • Hikin'
    • Racin' yer commodore
    • Swearin'
    • Playin' sport
    • Fishin' in yer tinny
    • Pokies
    • vloggin'

There are lots of things to do, it's more about seeing what is around you and what can fit in with everything else. I definitely recommend those pole dancing lessons, a friend of mine does it and she says it's fantastic exercise and I've always gotta act in brother Noodle Boy's best interest Learning an instrument, or playing in a social sporting league is great too; you can find all sorts of random sports if you look.

Also, practising your photography in combination with exploring This Great CountryTM is definitely encouraged. Not only will you get to see great sights, you will be able to capture them and share 'em with the poor sods who don't live here.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Don't worry Dak, I'll have her chuggin' goon. That not a hobby, it's a way of life, !

Blog Entries

I can help you with Spanish some, Shi, if you want. I'm not fluent, but I know enough to get by. More like... Intermediate.

I want to get back into working out like I did before. It's hard though cuz my back hurts so much all the time.. even when I sleep. Swimming laps is about all I can do that doesnt put too much pressure, but it's a lot embarrassing for me considering I was on a competitive swim team for 10 years.

I used to take private painting classes, and I loved it. I also took piano. But both when I was little. I'd like to get back into piano though. I have all of my lesson books lol. I love singing, but I don't think I'm so great at it. I'd like to get better.

Aside from all that, though.... Hmm. Idk. Growing a veggie garden would be great if we lived in a house.

Painting

Fitness

Crafts (some sewing and different things to make plushies and various items)

Fitness Center (I'm going to one just need a bank draft for bi-weekly payments)

An instrument- need to find a store, Don't know why but I really want a harp (but they're very expensive)

Writing (though I keep getting burnt out for ideas...I have a few but need to elevate them, Besides I like fantasy but want to do some weapon research, etc to make it seem more realistic and I like cliches like elves ).

Dog shows look interesting too (in a way) but don't think my dog would have a chance anymore (he used to be a show dog before I even had him)