Ok, so after a fantastic screw up last year which fortunately didn't impact you all too much though provided me with WEEKS of work and headaches, we are back to try this thing again.

There was one team that wasn't invited back due to inactivity last year. It might have been understandable if he simply left after the week 4 blowup, but I noticed he made some roster moves over the couple of weeks following after I'd fixed the stuff moving forward, and then he just abandoned us. Otherwise, everyone has been invited back in an email, but that also means we have at least one guaranteed opening! (actually 3 considering we only had 12 last year, and can accommodate 14)

So register your teams, suggest any new rules changes (I think we'll keep the extra position if we stick with 12 teams, but lose it if we get 14 people again), and most importantly, let me know what draft times do and don't work for you ASAP.

For any newbies who might be interested: post here! If we still have space, I'll PM you the league ID info (for the record, we use Yahoo's fantasy football system).

Who's ready for some football?