Hello everybody! We're back in business after a quick summer break last week. Don't worry, I haven't forgotten my duties. If you have been following the forums, the Ciddies revelations are taking place this entire week so a good shout-out to our current host of the Ciddies, Award Pimp! I'll be sending you several new employees if the Final Fantasy FanArt Showcase wins Best Article/Series! (I kid, I kid!) Anyway, enough about all that dilly dally and let's get straight to this week's showcase!

Realian @ DA

Serah

We start off the new week with this cute artwork of Serah! I do like the expression on her face for some reason. It's like she's shocked to be shown first. Heh.

kenji893 @ DA

Medieval Cloud Strife

Reimagine if Final Fantasy VII took place during the medieval periods if you will. I would say that this would be his appearance in such a game.

Akashasi @ DA

Farron

Lightning would still look great in a dark suit for men. She doesn't look very happy though and seems ready to kick your butt.

yue-3 @ DA

Cloudina

Aww, Miss Cloudina is blushing and ready to seduce iceglow. Don Corneo.

MiraiMika @ DA

Faris Scherwiz Dancer Job

Oh lookie here! We've got a new Faris fanart of her as a dancer. I Mirai's portrayal of Faris in this. She's quite the dancer!

sakuravaanlonhart @ DA

GUARDIAN OF THE CRYSTAL - NOCTIS

Noctis seems to be turning into a popular character since Final Fantasy XV is on the way. Here's the latest fanart of Noctis with a crystal.

Lavandia @ DA

FINAL FANTASY IX

If Final Fantasy IX had a movie poster, I would think this would be how it would appear like! It's just like looking into a poster for Star Wars, but with FFIX characters! Great stuff!