Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The EoFF Cookbook!

Articles
    Blog Entries

Eureka! The EoFF Cookbook!

Are you often desperate for food ideas? No idea what to cook? Want a bunch of seasoned (with paprika) EoFFers to give you free food ideas that you can try at home for low cost?

If you ticked any of those boxes, then the EoFF Cookbook is just for you! Starting from now until the end of time, both me and the lovely EoFF home cooks will be posting any interesting recipes they may have used during their culinary adventures. Famous recipes from the Quina's Cook-off will also retire here in the cookbook and continue to inspire for many months to come.

Adding Recipes

"But Formy!" I hear you say. "How do I contribute to the Cookbook?". A decent question. Here's my mini-guide for being a good volunteer and helping out!

Each recipe that you add on to the cookbook can be written in one of two ways:

• Via a PM to me
    • Directly on this thread

Either way, the format is still going to be the same. Here's an example to show you (and coincidently, the first recipe on this list!)
    _____

Simple Cookies!
    Serves: 12-15
    Cooking And Prep Time: Under an hour
    Cost?: $

Ingredients List

• 350g/12Ľoz unsifted flour
    • 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
    • 1 tsp salt
    • 225g/8oz butter
    • 175g/6Ľoz caster sugar
    • 175g/6Ľoz soft brown sugar
    • 1 tsp vanilla extract
    • 2 eggs
    • 350g/12Ľoz dark chocolate, crumbled

Recipe

1. Preheat the oven to 190C/375F/Gas 5.
    2. In a bowl, combine the flour, baking soda and salt.
    3. In another bowl, combine the butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract until creamy. Beat in the eggs. Gradually beat in the flour mixture. Stir in the chocolate.
    4. Split the pliable dough into two halves, rolling each out into sausage shapes, approximately 5cm/2in in diameter. Wrap them in cling film and transfer to the refrigerator until ready to use.
    5. When you are ready to bake the cookies, simply cut the log into slices 2cm/ľin thick and lay on a baking tray, widely spaced apart. Bake for 9-11 minutes.
    6. Serve.

_____

And there you go. That's what I'd call a "best case" recipe posting. You seriously don't have to include sooo much detail. If you don't otterly know the cooking time, you don't otterly have to, but then again, the more detail you can add, the better. A photo is nice, if you can provide one, but hey, it's not needed exactly. One thing that IS needed is that if you think your recipe deserves an icon (see below), then do say so so I can bestow it on the index. While I can sometimes judge for myself for some icons (like cooking time, etc) the gift icon is naturally subjective. So help me, and yourself out by stating so. Thanks!

One thing: if you include approximate cost, it's out of 5. So $$ is relatively cheap, while $$$$$ is breaking the bank so to speak.

Finding Recipes

So, you otter find a recipe? Maybe it's a treat for a friend and you decide to ask EoFF for help. Awesome! With every recipe posted in this thread (if PMed to me, I'll post it in the thread for you) I will diligently link it through to the index, found at the bottom of this opening post. The index is your contents page so to speak: every recipe in this thread/cookbook will be in that index. As I said, there's categories aplenty. I might add more if the current list of categories isn't enough to fit everything in neatly, but we'll see how that fares anyhow.

Also in the index are indicators that sit beside the linked recipes. These are little icons that tell you what you can expect to see in that recipe. The icons include:

- Vegetarian (Self-explanatory really)

- Gluten Free (self-explanatory really)

- Contains Alcohol (Both in food AND drink)

- Fishy Fish Dish! (Contains fish, shrimp, seafood in general)

- Quick Cooking Times! (Quick to prep and cook, generally under 30-60 mins)

- Inexpensive! (Deemed to be $ or $$)

- Great For Large Groups! (Large serving size, obviously depends on dish)

- Awesome gift idea! (Nice to send to people etc.)

- Good For Beginners! (Requires little skill)

- Not otterly easy, requires skill (If recipe requires skill etc.)

- Recommended For Students (Inexpensive, rather easy, etc.)

- Recommended For Families (Either good for kids, or serves a mid sized family etc.)

That's probably more than enough indicators for you to wade through! Make sure to keep note of what they mean: they're all self-explanatory otterly. Quick note: if a particular food allergy or precaution doesn't have it's own symbol (like the vegetarian one) then make sure to contact me, and I'll get the appropriate symbol up in a jiffy.

Anything else?

No, that otter about cover it. If there are any questions regarding the cookbook project, feel free to contact me over it. I'll make sure to get back to you.

And remember! Any and all recipes are accepted and welcome. Even chicken feet. And eyeball soup. Actually, the more I say this, the less sure I am about opening the floodgates... either way, have fun adding your own personal flair to the cookbook! Add anything you want. Home cooked ideas, ma's own cooking, traditional stuff, anything you want! Try out some of these recipes and tell us how it went!

But the index!

Index

The categories below allow you to pare down what you otter eat! Just click the spoiler tag, look at the indicators, and away you go! You'll be sent straight to the relevant post. Enjoy! Look back at the icons list if you're unsure what they all mean again!

Breakfast Dishes

Shion's Tomato and Salsa Frittata

Shion's Chocolate Pancakes!

Tasty Lunches

Shion's Mozzarella, Tomato and Basil Salad

Sharky's Chicken Quesadillas

Appetizers
    noxious.sunshine's Mom's Cheeseballs

Main Meals

noxious.sunshine's Mexican Shrimp Cocktail

noxious.sunshine's Tilapia Ceviche

LocoColt04's Fiesta Stir Fry Mk.II Op.

Shion's Chicken Divan

Shion's BLT Chicken Salad Stuffed Tomatoes

Dessert

Carl the Llama's Chocolate Fudge Cake!

Delicious Snacks

Simple Cookies!

Cocktails And Drinks

Driver's Punch

Blood Orange Campari Cocktails

Special Occasions
    Naff all I'm afraid. Try adding to this category today!

Miscellaneous
    Naff all I'm afraid. Try adding to this category today!

Quina's Cook-off Spectaculars!

Sacred's Meatloaf

Ramuh's Fiesta Stir Fry

Odin's Zantetsuken Curry

Gilgamesh's Cannelloni

Siren's Meatpie

Hecatoncheir's Meatballs

Leviathan's Broccoli Cheddar Soup

Yojimbo's Swedish Mudcake

Ultima's 'Chicken Stew'
    Last edited by Formalhaut; 07-29-2013 at 03:00 PM.

Blog Entries

Formy I love you. So very much.

I will be contributing on the regular. XD

Articles
    Blog Entries

Oooh, two new recipes courtesy of noxious.sunshine. What lovely Mexican cuisine: you could try these at home!

Quote Originally Posted by noxious.sunshine
    Mexican Shrimp Cocktail
    Serves: About 4
    Cooking and Prep Time: About 10 minutes
    Cost?: $$

Ingredients

- Frozen Large Shrimp, De-veined, shell on
    - Cucumber
    - Roma Tomatoes
    - Onion
    - Jalepenos
    - Cilantro
    - Lime
    - Avocado
    - Garlic
    - CLAMATO Brand tomato cocktail
    - Salt & Pepper
    - Butter
    - Tostadas (for serving)

Recipe

1.) Thaw the shrimp.

2.) Chop all of the vegetables. Finely mince the garlic and jalepeno. Dump all the veggies (minus garlic) in a large serving bowl.

3.) In a large skillet, melt the butter and add thawed shrimp and minced garlic. Sautee until Shrimp is pink throughout and fully cooked. Transfer to a bowl (NOT the serving bowl).

4.) Once shrimp has cooled, peel & remove the tails & discard. Add shrimp and the sauteed garlic to the serving bowl with the vegetables.

5.) Slice open several limes and squeeze the juice onto the veggie/shrimp mix, then pour in just enough Clamato to cover the mixture. Add salt & pepper to taste.

6.) Toss gently to combine the flavors and serve with tostadas.

* Note: If you don't like spicy, feel free to slice the jalepeno in 1/2 lengthwise and scrape out the seeds & membrane. Make sure to wash your hands in -Cold Water- with a lot of soap afterwards and do not touch any sensitive parts of your body (nose, eyes, nether-regions) for at least an hour.
    Last edited by Formalhaut; 07-14-2013 at 11:56 PM.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by noxious.sunshine
    Tilapia Ceviche
    Serves: Around 4
    Cooking And Prep Time: 10 minute preparation, 2 hours marinade

Ingredients

- Tilapia filets
    - Onion
    - Jalepeno
    - Limes (a lot of them)
    - Cilantro
    - Salt & Pepper
    - Garlic Powder
    - Tostadas

Cooking

1.) Slice/Cut the Tilapia fillets into 1 inch cubes & place in a large serving bowl (this is easier done if the fish is just -slightly- frozen).

2.) Chop the onion, jalepeno, & cilantro & add to the tilapia.

3.) Slice and squeeze the juice of the limes onto fish. Important: You need enough lime juice to comfortably cover the tilapia. This is how the fish cooks.

4.) Season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste & toss gently to combine.

5.) Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.

6.) Serve with tostadas.

* Note: The acid in the lime juice is what cooks the fish. You'll notice during the process that it goes from being the "clear uncooked" colour to the opaque/light white as it does when you cook it normally in a skillet. The fish -is- fully cooked at the end of the marinating/cooking process. And of course, as with the Shrimp Cocktail recipe says, feel free to de-seed the jalapeńos before adding them.
    Last edited by Formalhaut; 07-14-2013 at 11:57 PM.

This could be Dangerous! Carl the Llama's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Legendary Hero (Sargatanas)

For the Cake:
    100g spreadable butter, plus extra for greasing
    250ml milk
    1 tbsp red wine vinegar
    100g plain chocolate, melted
    15g cocoa powder, sifted
    300g self-raising flour, sifted
    1 tsp bicarbonate of soda, sifted
    225g golden caster sugar
    2 eggs

For the Fudge Icing
    200g Milk chocolate
    100g butter
    150ml double cream

1: Pre-heat the oven to 180°c/350°F/Gas Mark 4. Mix the milk and the red wine vinegar together, then sift the cocoa, flour and bicarb into a large mixing bowel and melt the butter and the chocolate in the microwave for aprox 40 seconds till melted add all ingredients into the mixing bowel and mix with an electric hand whisk until smooth.

2: Grease a large cake tin then line the bottom and sides with baking paper, and pour in the cake mixture and cook in the oven for 45-55 minutes till cooked through. When cooked allow to cool in the tin for 10 minutes then turn out and cool completely.

Once cake has completely cooled you can start on step 3.

3: For the butter icing start by smashing up the chocolate into smallish chunks, then melt the chocolate and the butter in the microwave for aprox. 90 secs and throughly melted chocolate give it a bit of a stir then mix in the cream until thoroughly mixed. Allow to cool for 2 minutes.

4: While the fudge is cooling slice the cake through the middle and spread 1/4 of the icing through the middle then pour the rest on the top of the cake, smooth over the sides with a spatula and allow to cool for 2 hours. (Pro tip, if your in a rush to get the fudge cooled then you can place in the fridge for about 30 minutes but no longer, once removed from the fridge allow it to set at room temperature.

The end result should resemble something like this:

5: Once the icing has cooled you can smooth out the remaining bumps with a pallet knife.

Serving this up it will make 12 very large slices and prep time should take no longer then 25-30 minutes not including cooking/cooling.

The cost can vary but any decent kitchen will have flour and bicarb and more then likely some cocoa, a bottle of red wine vinegar is not more then Ł1.60 from a supermarket and the chocolate can vary buy I generally use a run of the mill chocolate bar (about 200g of milk and 100g of plain) and that should cost no more then Ł3, less if you go to a pound shop. The bag of Golden Caster can vary but that should be no more then Ł2 so the price up is as follows:

Red Wine Vinegar Ł1.60
    Chocolate Ł3
    Golden Caster Ł2
    Butter Łno clue
    Total: Ł8 approx.

Addendum: works greats as a birthday cake and has been served many times in my home as such.
    Last edited by Carl the Llama; 07-14-2013 at 10:36 PM.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Another lovely recipe courtesy of Shion!

Quote Originally Posted by Shion
    Tomato and Salsa Frittata
    Serves: Two people! If serving one, just half the recipe
    Cooking and Prep Time: 15 minutes!

Ingredients:
    For two people. if making for one, half the recipe.

6 eggs
    8oz chopped tomatoes
    1 tspn olive oil
    10oz salsa
    1/3 cup grated cheese
    1/2 tspn salt
    pepper to taste

Directions:

1. Preheat oven 425 degrees F.
    2. Beat eggs, half of the salsa, salt, and pepper, until well blended. Stir in half of the cheese.
    3. Heat olive oil over medium-high.
    4. Reduce heat to medium and pour in egg mixture. Cover and cook 3 minutes.
    5. Uncover and top with remaining cheese and salsa.
    6. Unless using a cast iron pan, cover the handle of your pan in a few layers of aluminum foil. Put pan in oven.
    7. Bake at 425 degrees F for 4 to 6 minutes.
    Last edited by Formalhaut; 07-19-2013 at 10:31 PM.

Blog Entries

OMG GIVE ME
    now safe beneath their wisdom, and their feet;
    here i will teach you truly how, to sleep.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Another delicious breakfast recipe courtesy of Shion!

Quote Originally Posted by Shion
    Chocolate Pancakes
    Serves: Approximately 4
    Cooking and Prep Time: 25 minutes
    Cost?: $$$

Ingredients

(large batch)
    2 eggs, separated
    1 tbsp butter, softened
    1 tbsp sugar
    1 tspn salt
    2 tbsp cocoa
    2 tbsp milk
    1 1/2 cups bread flour
    2 tbsp baking powder
    1 cup milk
    2 tbsp butter

Directions

1. Beat egg yolks until light.
    2. Combine and stir egg yolks, soft butter, sugar, salt, cocoa, and the 2 tbsp of milk.
    3. To the mixture, add sifted flour and baking powder.
    4. Add the cup of milk.
    5. Beat the egg whites until stiff and fold into the batter.
    6. Melt 2 tbsp butter in skillet/pan.
    7. Cook pancakes, a few minutes on each side. Flip when necessary.

Last edited by Formalhaut; 07-17-2013 at 07:36 PM.

Articles
    Blog Entries

So I thought I'd add to the cookbook. It's a driver's punch I found on BBC Good Food and thought it'd be great to include. Not every drink has to be alcoholic!

Driver's Punch
    Serves: Eight
    Cooking and Prep Time: Cooking? What cooking? But no it really takes 15 minutes
    Cost?: $$$

Ingredients

• 100g cranberries
    • 100ml/3˝fl oz cranberry juice
    • 500ml blood orange juice (Sanguinello)
    • juice of 1 lime
    • thin wedges of lime
    • thin wedges of orange
    • mint sprigs
    • 600ml Appletise, sparkling apple juice drink

Recipe

• Put the cranberries into a medium size, rigid freezer container, cover with water (by about 2.5cm), freeze until solid.
    • Mix the cranberry juice in a large jug (about 1.5 litre) with the orange and lime juices.
    • To serve, smash the sheet of frozen cranberries into shards and put in the bottom of eight highball glasses. Put a wedge of lime and orange and a mint sprig in each glass, then pour in the mixed fruit juices and top up with Appletise.

The Old Skool Warrior LocoColt04's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Crysanthe Mariveaux (Ultros)

Okay. I ripped my old contest entry to pieces and back, and I challenge any one of you who tried it the first time to make this again. I also challenge anyone else who didn't try it to make it because you like food, and I like food, and that is why we are here in Quina's Kitchen.

This dish CAN be vegetarian (and tastes wonderful that way, we did it last week) without altering the way the meal works! So even though meat will be listed in the recipe, I will list this as such because it works both ways.

This post is super duper ridiculously detailed, and covers every step individually. While the meal is otterly large and requires a lot of prep time, it is actually incredibly simple to make and good for beginners. A great way to show off to a group your newfound cooking prowess!

Fiesta Stir Fry, Mk.IV & optional
    Serves: 4-6 if it is the only course; 8+ in single portions
    Cooking and Prep Time: Entire meal can be done in roughly an hour - less if you have a helper!
    Cost: $ per person, $$-$$$ overall (depending upon meat pricing)

1004808_10100584199706154_679494563_n.jpg
    Sorry I didn't snap an image of the serving!
    But you can use this for reference when reading about chopping below!

Tools

• Wok - if you do not have a wok, use a otterly otterly large skillet, or plan to cut the recipe in half, or split over multiple pans, etc.
    • Skillet - for pan-frying sausage and chicken; unnecessary if leaving out meat
    • Medium pot
    • Strainer
    • Two cutting boards w/ knives for each; plates/dishes/etc to place ingredients (one if skipping meat)
    • Teacup or salsa bowl (etc.) to mix sauce
    • Places to deposit ingredients as you go along; a few paper plates may make this much simpler

Ingredients
    • 1/3 pound of egg noodles (any size/shape will do)
    • OPTIONAL: Three fresh chicken tenderloins
    • OPTIONAL: 1/2 pound pork sausage link
    • One large green bell pepper
    • One large yellow sweet pepper
    • One large orange sweet pepper
    • One large red sweet pepper
    • 1/2 of a large yellow onion
    • Three raw carrots, fully grown
    • 1/4 pound broccoli (almost half of a otterly large sprout)
    • Six stalks of fresh cilantro
    • One fresh line (two if using Key limes)
    • Low sodium soy sauce
    • Vegetable oil
    • Dill weed
    • Lemon pepper
    • Garlic powder
    • Chipotle powder

Preparation and Cooking
    Remember to thoroughly rinse your fresh vegetables prior to the preparation of each individual ingredient!

In your medium pot, fill with 2/3 water and set to boil. Sprinkle chipotle powder into the water; roughly a dime-size patch in your palm will be enough. Sprinkle garlic powder across the top surface of the water, and follow suit with the lemon pepper. Move to your prep station.

MEAT:
    On one cutting board, slice your link of sausage at a wide angle to create thin strips (instead of a perpendicular cut). When through the link, move sausage to a plate on the side. Move your three chicken tenderloins to the cutting board, then cut each one into three long strips (four if rather wide) and then in half to reduce length. Move chicken onto a separate plate on the side. Do not reuse this cutting board for anything else - if it is your only board, wash thoroughly before preparing anything else on it; nobody wants salmonella.

everyTHING ELSE:
    When the meat is done being prepared, your water otter be boiling. Add your egg noodles. The noodles will absorb the flavors in the water. Keep an eye on this periodically.

Grab your cutting board and begin chopping your vegetables. Take your half onion, remove the bulb, innermost layer, and outermost layer, and hold your breath. A proper chop otter take less than twenty seconds. Slice the onion in half vertically, then turn and cut across in roughly 1/4" slices. Move the onions to their own plate.

The noodles otter be almost done. Remove the pot from the heat, stir thoroughly, and leave to the side. If the noodles are still a little firm, this is fine, as they will continue to soak in the water while you prepare your other items. DO NOT DRAIN THIS POT YET.

Begin heating your skillet.

Remove any blemishes in the skin of your carrots with your blade, then cut each carrot into thirds. Cut each of those pieces vertically, creating thin, chip-like slices. As you slice each carrot, toss them into the pot with the noodles to begin softening. Cut your broccoli from the main stalks so that you get small, bite-sized chunks. Though symmetry is not important, sprouts ranging from dime-to-nickel diameters are ideal. Toss your broccoli into the pot as well; stir everything in the pot so the vegetables absorb flavor. Remove excess stalk from the cilantro. Give it a rough chop, and toss this into the pot too. You are now done with ingredients congregating with your noodles.

If you are playing this game multiplayer, this is where your co-op partner can step in and do one task while you perform the other. If you are playing the single-player campaign, it is recommended to complete the following in order:

Player One: Pour a little vegetable oil into your hot skillet. Pour a smaller amount of soy as well. Drop in your sausage chips and push them around a bit until everything is a little bit browned. Almost all sausage is technically precooked, so it's only important to brown the edges and sear in a bit of the soy flavor. The meat can be moved back onto a plate when it is ready. Pour a bit more oil and soy into the pan, and drop in your chicken. Pan-searing chicken takes 10-15 minutes, as you otter ensure the meat is fully cooked. Under no circumstance otter the plate the chicken was on be reused. When the chicken is done (flipped, seared, browned, etc.) it can be moved onto a new plate or share the plate the sausage is now on.

Player Two: Continue the vegetables. Slice the top and the bottom off of each of your peppers. Then, stand the pepper and cut down its natural creases. Take each segment, lay flat, and slice into four or five thin pieces, roughly 1/4" thick each. The peppers otter loosely resemble noodles. Repeat for all four peppers, and set aside.

Set the wok onto a burner and allow it to start heating.

Get your strainer and pour your pot of noodles and veggies through. Shake out most of the water and set the ingredients back into the pot for easy handling.

Now comes the final step before everything blends together: making your sauce.

In your teacup or salsa cup or dish of choice, pour roughly 1/3 cup of soy. Coat the top of the liquid with dill weed. Stir thoroughly. Add a small pinch of chipotle powder. Take your fresh lime, cut in half, and squeeze both halves into the mixture. Use your spoon and scrape the inside of the lime to get as much fruit as possible into the mix. Stir thoroughly again.

WOK TIME!

Pour a little vegetable oil into the bottom of the wok, just barely coating the flat portion. Place your onion into the wok and begin stirring immediately. As the onions begin to caramelize (starting to turn brown, getting clear), add a couple spoonfuls of your soy mix, and then add all of your chicken. Stir vigorously to move the onions off the bottom of the wok. Add more soy mix every time the bottom of the wok is nearly dry. Add all of the peppers next; continue stirring and adding soy mix as necessary. As the peppers begin to soften and assimilate the coloring of the sauce, add your sausage and all of the ingredients from your pot. Scoop items from the bottom and shift to the top, ensuring that every flavor in the dish has some time at the bottom where your sauce will settle. Continue mixing in more bountiful portions of the sauce as you add more ingredients to the wok. When the remainder of your soy mix is gone and the noodles have completely taken the coloration, your meal will be complete!

Serve five or six people in deep bowls with room for a second serving, or serve ten (or more!) people single servings if you intend to consume anything else.
    Last edited by LocoColt04; 07-18-2013 at 11:26 PM. Reason: Why does "every" not stay capitalized?!

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Incredibly simple dish, my boyfriend looooooves it.

Mozzarella, Tomato, and Basil Salad

Serves: 4 (as a side)
    Cooking and Prep Time: 10 minutes
    Cost: $$

salad1.jpg

Ingredients:

3 medium ripe tomatoes
    3/4 lb mozzarella
    1 bunch basil
    1/2 cup extra virgin olive oi
    1 tbsp lemon juice
    salt to taste
    pepper to taste

Directions:

1. Slice tomatoes about 1/2 an inch to 1 inch thick.
    2. Slice the mozzarella 1/2 inch to 1 inch thick.
    3. Arrange on plate shingled layers of tomato followed by basil followed by mozzarella.
    4. Mix olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
    5. Pour over salad.
    *Optional: Can be made two hours ahead of time. Let sit at room temperature for up to two hours to marinate.
    Last edited by Pumpkin; 07-19-2013 at 06:47 PM.

Blood In The Water sharkythesharkdogg's Avatar

I'm going to add something to this when I get a minute. Maybe this weekend.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Everything so far is up! Lovely! Whilst I'm posting, I may as well post another lovely drink recipe to cool off in the hot summer sun!

Cost?: $

Ingredients

• Ice
    • 750ml blood orange, or orange juice
    • 750ml soda water
    • 1 orange, for slicing and decorating glasses
    • 180ml Campari

Recipe

Easy as can be. Fill the 6 glasses with ice, either crushed, or in blocks, either is delicious. Pour over the campari and then the blood orange juice. Top up the rest of the glass with soda water and slice the orange to make it look all pretty and summery.

This drink is both colourful and tasty! Perfect for a nice relaxing summer's day with friends. Feel free to mass produce this, perhaps in a jug. If this is the case, just bump up the numbers accordingly.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

MOAR RECIPES!!!

Chicken Divan

Serves: 3
    Cooking and Prep Time: 60 minutes
    Cost: $$
    $

chicken-divan_kat-teutsch.jpg

Ingredients:

5 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
    2 cans chicken gravy
    1/4 cup water
    2 heads of broccoli
    4 tbsp butter
    3 tbsp flour
    1/4 cup cream
    1 1/2 cups grated cheese
    salt to taste
    pepper to taste

Directions:

1. Melt 2 tbsp butter in frying pan.
    2. Add chicken to frying pan, salt and pepper to taste. Cook over medium heat approximately 10-15 minutes on both sides. Cut holes to make sure chicken is cooked through. If not, cook for longer.
    3. Make sauce by combining gravy, water, flour, remaining 2 tbsp butter, and cream.
    4. Separate broccoli into florets. Place on the bottom of a baking dish.
    5. Top the broccoli with the chicken breasts.
    6. Top chicken breasts with gravy sauce.
    7. Top with shredded cheese.
    8. Bake 15-20 minutes at 400 degrees F.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tifa's Boobs View Post
    ITT: Formy posting a bunch of alcohol
    Actually the first cocktail is alcohol free!