Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Increased Age, Increased Intolerance

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Age hasn't reduced my level of patience but has improved bulltrout my detector which I never really had much of a tolerance for.

4444444444 4 4 444 44 4

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

I get less tolerant of kids hanging out in parking lots. Before I was like oh whatever. Now i'm like "I LEFT THE OTHER JOB CAUSE YOU ALMOST HIT MY CAR NOW YOU'RE AT THIS PARKING LOT TOO?! GO HOME." Okay I didn't quit my job cause they almost hit my car, but they did almost hit my car cause they'd hang out in the Gamestop parking lot. Well now that's getting busted up so they are at my new job's parking lot. Seriously, go hang out at someone's home who's parents are trying to be the "cool" parents and leave my car alone.

I am less tolerant of douchey teenagers who act like jerks to be cool. After working in retail where mostly young adults came in, I hate it. When I was young it was like "yeah what douches". Now i'm like "Shut up god, go away you douchey little prick."

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Kids still hang out in parking lots? Shouldn't they be at home on the internet?

Personally, that's how most of my maternal clan is. Because of the way they raised me, I see more of myself as an inversion of them.
    Hisui & Kohaku: I play as them in Melty Blood.