Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Darn you, new fangled technology

*permanently smitten*
    A Vey Good Friend
    Blog Entries

Angry

Spuuky brought me home a tablet which I've so far used to install OverDrive (lets me access my library's catalogue), Zinio (lets me download/read magazines), and a few free eBooks. So far all that's happened is that I've given myself a headache, am mad that the links are all too small for my piano-player-fingertips, and am regretful I didn't just get magazines out of one of the two libraries I visited today.

~MLT CROTCHETY OLD LUDDITE 2013~

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Haha, I like that since I moaned about smartphones I went and got one since making that post and I absolutely love it to pieces. I am a dirty great hypocrite.

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty_ffgamer View Post
    A self driving car sounds great for me who hates the though of driving; however, I wouldn't trust there to not be glitches in the system or for the car to account for other cars where drivers do unexpected things. I'm also assuming that the car would work in line with a GPS or something for navigating, and that could be bad if the GPS ever glitches or something. Wouldn't want the car to decide to turn directly into a building or off a bridge or something, or for it to just take you out into the middle of nowhere.
    But you trust all the glitches in the human system?
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

I didn't know people like reading books on a screen
    It's more convinient to read paper for a long time than a screen, your eyes will get more sore and besides, books don't run out of batteries.

But i guess if it helps that person, then i won't complain, aslong as it works for you ^^

But aslong as its fun and cool, then i will say it is nice.