Thread: Final Fantasy themed Roleplaying room on Skype.

Default Final Fantasy themed Roleplaying room on Skype.

I've had this going on for a while, but the lack of members causes roleplaying and the story to progress slowly as ever, however with more people I guess things would work out better. The roleplaying happens on a Skype group, real-time chatting and not posting on forums. Details about the group are currently put into a wiki page, plus a document which has the backstory for the world.

I am pretty open about what kind of character you are allowed to play, but since it's Final Fantasy themed and not actually Final Fantasy, you cannot play canon characters, one must rely solely on original characters and canon-inspired characters.

For additional information, add me on skype, you can find me by looking for Jussila95 and under the nickname Sephiroth. It's cheezy, but all my friends know me as that.

I hope to see you there.

Blog Entries

o.O;; I'm very afraid of Skype ... Much less pretending to be someone else whilst playing...

Sounds like a decent idea though!

What is there to be afraid of? You're always pretending to be something else if you're roleplaying an oc.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I have no problem with RPing, and I'd probably enjoy LARPing if I tried it. But RP over a Skype call would probably make me self-conscious.

It does sound fun though, and I hope everyone has a good time. Good luck!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Now hold on a moment here boobaliscious, by real-time I meant chatting of course. A skype call RP would never work, oh man, the misunderstading.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Oh, okay! That's much better. x)

Which game are you RPing? Or would it be a sort of Dissidia mix of all the games?

Yeah I didn't give much info, only basic basic basic. Like I wrote before, it's Final Fantasy inspired, meaning it's a world I've created... with the assistance of a few friends here and there, which means you cannot play canon characters. Unless you do a damn good Gilgamesh.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Oh, okay, awesome. I prefer OC's anyways.

Well, if you're interested just add me on Skype, Jussila95

Blog Entries

OH. Got'cha now. I thought it was a video call too. And I was like "Uh uh. Noooo way." XDD

I still RP every now and then if someone I know comes up with something interesting enough and I feel like doing some creative writing. I used to do it a lot more when I was younger. In fact, it helped me out a -lot- with my English I class - we mostly wrote essays, and my teacher lovvvved all of mine. Yeah buddy.