Thread: Etrian Odyssey IV

Articles
    Blog Entries

Default Etrian Odyssey IV

Etrian-Odyssey-IV-Logo.png

So I've been looking for 3DS RPGs since I'm almost done with Fire Emblem and this one has caught my eye for quite a while. I haven't tried out this series yet, but after downloading the demo off the eShop and finishing the intro mission, I have to say I'm considerably impressed and am definitely getting this now.

I couldn't find a thread on it yet. Has anyone taken breaks from Fire Emblem and Animal Crossing to check this one out?

FFXIV Character

Caedus Ulvein (Sargatanas)

I've played I and II and they're wildly addictive and very difficult. Be prepared to have to struggle. You have to map your own progress as you travel throughout the dungeon. Sometimes your quests require that you complete your map and sometimes you have to complete it or you'll get lost or forget where certain item points are located. I love the series, but I haven't been able to pick up all the other titles. The learning curve is steep and even after playing for a few years I still find myself having to crawl back from a slump. I definitely think you should pick this game up and run with it!

I nearly bought a 3DS I can't afford to play just this game. I would kill a man for a PC port, if they could somehow do that.