Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Benchmark for Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn with Character Creation

I like your second and third ladies best, Raine. The third I think looks best if you're going to play a kind of mage, she just seems like she'd be a magic user, I'm not sure why!

I think I'll use both of these two for sure, I just don't know who to make my main... I love them both! I'll be using a bard/archer at first, and I kind of like the Hyur for my Dragoon but... she's just so BAMF.
    can't decide!!.png

Here are some others I made playing around, though this girl Miqo'te might replace the other since she is growing on me more and more. The Lallafel I'll use if I make a mage, and who knows if/what I'll use this smexy man as.

andagain.png

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

You know you only need to make one character for all the jobs, right, TQ? =o Making different characters for each of the classes sounds like a lot of work, as if you want to have highly effective jobs then you need to level up other jobs on the same character too (since they borrow actions from each other). For example, I leveled up my white mage a bit so that my Paladin could use Raise and Protect etc.

Not saying not to do it... just making sure you're aware.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

I know, I'm just an alt-a-holic.

My Bard will be my main who might dabble in the others classes for things it needs, but I put a lot of thought in to everyone's personality once I start playing so I just can't warrant using one character for all the jobs simply because I'll get all weird about it not making sense etc.

tl;dr I'm just indecisive with designs.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

xD Fair enough!
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Blog Entries

I'm really torturing myself since I'm fairly positive that I'm not going to be able to play this, but I've tinkered around with the character creation enough that I think I've come up with what my hypothetical character would be if I did play. I even came up with a name! "Ro'Kenta Nunh".

FFXIV Character

Raine Zenyphael (Sargatanas)

Thanks! Well,I won't use the Hyur lady..as BoB said, too many different characters is just too much work for me xD But yeah, maybe I use the other Elezen to say Hi to my friends on other servers.
    I like your Hyur lady! And the second Miqote, as the combination with the bright green eyes and the hair looks really stunning!

And Rawr...that male Miqo looks great Though the posing is horrible xD And the name sounds cool
    ~ Have no fear, dungeon hero X is here! Kupo! ~

FFXIV Character

Nibb Omniseer (Leviathan)

Woo, works for me.

gym2.png

And my character, I like to keep things simple so I don't regret things later on.

l0bo.png
    Last edited by Khaotic; 08-21-2013 at 08:50 PM.

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

I got bored and finally tested this out