Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Final Fantasy Fan Art Showcase of the Week #45

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Spooniest View Post

I don't really think your example works in this situation. If Cloud was drawn positioned like this, I wouldn't think anything of it. It's just a person lying on their side.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Quote Originally Posted by Tifa's Boobs View Post
    I don't really think your example works in this situation. If Cloud was drawn positioned like this, I wouldn't think anything of it. It's just a person lying on their side.
    Fair enough, but she is removing her suspenders. And I've never seen exocrine glands like that on any woman. Ever.

Her depiction in Advent Children (as flawed as the film is) is much more tasteful.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I guess it's just a matter of opinion.

I don't see her removing her suspenders, but absentmindedly playing with them, as she stares off into space.

Also, I think her breasts just look like normal sized breasts to me, and while she has some cleavage (like any woman who has breasts), it's really not over-sexualized in this picture. It just looks like how any woman would look while wearing a tank top.

EDIT: Denmark: "That's actually a pretty meta post. Tifa's Boobs talking about Tifa's boobs."
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

On a sidenote, I find it amusing that Cloud and Lightning, often touted as so similar in personality, have exactly the same pose.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Call me old-fashioned. I just don't think it's very dignified.

On the other hand, I will agree with everyone in that the painting itself is spectacular technique, and fully stands up against anything in the history of painting.

Side note: this might be tmi...Only if you really, really mean it...Well, here it is:I suppose a great deal of it is simply that I haven't been laid in forever.
    Last edited by Spooniest; 08-04-2013 at 02:01 PM.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Call me old-fashioned. I just don't think it's very dignified.

On the other hand, I will agree with everyone in that the painting itself is spectacular technique, and fully stands up against anything in the history of painting.

Side note: this might be tmi...Only if you really, really mean it...Well, here it is:I suppose a great deal of it is simply that I haven't been laid in forever.
    I was sort of fearing the worst with the Spoony Bard's side note and that was just sooo anti-climactic.

Didn't I just say how old-fashioned I am?

Articles
    Blog Entries

Didn't I just say how old-fashioned I am?
    I was half-expecting you to re-enact Tifa's pose in that stunning artwork just so you could show how you could pick it apart from your angle.

Quote Originally Posted by Formalhaut View Post
    I was half-expecting you to re-enact Tifa's pose in that stunning artwork just so you could show how you could pick it apart from your angle.
    If you've been reading my posts, you'd know that my insanity mostly centers around comically overblown rage. By contrast, when it comes to sex, I'm kind of boring and ashamed.

But back on topic, I think Cloud's facial expression is a tad too cartoonish...it kind of bounces me out of the picture. It'd be funnier if his expression were more believable...nitpick, I guess.

Kuja gonna get raped. O_O

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'm surprised to see this showcase get so much attention. :O

Apparently, I have been declared banished.