.....Oth Mithas"

I have about a dozen of these books. It all started in highschool for me, when I was looking around the titles in the library for a good fantasy to read. Dragons of a Fallen Star, book two of the War of Souls, caught my eye and I got hooked. Mina, Takhisis, Marshall Medan, Laurana, Raistlin's nephew (whose name I have forgotten), Tas, Goldmoon, and so many other characters have made this one of my favorite series. I have read as far as the Minotaur Wars, backtracking to include earlier works. I don't know where the series is today, but it was a fun read.

One of the things I have always wondered is if there's a series describing the first war with the dragons, where Huma and Magus(?) fought the Dark Queen and threw her out. Help?

I know there's fans here, and I think there's threads about this some where, too, but I didn't found any.

Anyways, I wanted to hear your thoughts about this series. How did you get started in the series? Who's your favorite character? Who were you most sad to see die from the original gang?