Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A word of warning about Advent Children

Quote Originally Posted by Mercen-X View Post
    (SPOILER)For me, my only "nightmares" are the ones I have while napping during the day when I realize I'm asleep and constantly see myself where I last was when I started the nap and am constantly trying to wake up and each time I "wake up" it feels so real.
    I've had those too, before. I think someone said it was sleep apnea.

Blog Entries

I can't fall asleep with -any- noise at all besides the ceiling fan and air conditioner, so this will never happen. Falling asleep to a DVD and then wake up to hearing the menu music playing on repeat drives me absolutely bonkers.

Also, I don't have Advent Children on DVD, so there's that.

Blog Entries

Never thought Advent Children was so maligned around here.

The story is at least 20 times better than the actual game's story is. And it actually gave some of these characters a personality too.
    Xenogears is the tragic story of how your whole life can take a crappy turn, just because you happened to see a lady in a wedding dress before her wedding.

This boy is crackin' up, this boy has broken down
    This boy is crackin' up, this boy has broke down

Quote Originally Posted by Polnareff View Post
    The story is at least 20 times better than the actual game's story is. And it actually gave some of these characters a personality too.
    Or in the case of Cloud, took whatever personality he had and threw it down the toilet!
    [You spit on mercy? Then you will have none! You want carnage?!]

[Garrosh will get more blood than EVER he bargained for!]

Blog Entries

I actually enjoyed AC; then again, I thought it was kind of a fan service. I just sat back and basked in the glory of having these characters come to life on screen. The plot can wait. Also, Sephiroth's hair was too glorious to remain angry over the massacre of Cloud's personality. I thought the Cloud-Aerith scenes were pretty good though.
    I used to sleep to OWA and never had nightmares at all. Then again, I'm used to sleeping with horror movies in the background. )

"I'm here for you, James. See? I'm real."

I'm not your Mary.