Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Nudity

Default Nudity

Do you like being naked? When are you naked?

I'm naked right now

But it's really hot outside and I just walked a few miles. I'm all hot and sweaty. I turned on the a/c and I'm just gonna be naked for a little bit.

I usually don't like being naked a lot, but in certain circumstances I just want to be naked. Although to be fair, my house is always a pants-optional situation for everyone.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Damn it Yar this is a thread Chris would make. I was fully expecting Chris to finally go "screw it" and post a fully body nude of himself.

But to answer your thread, no, not at all. Obviously, in the shower or bath, of course, but you're talking to the person who until recently couldn't even go barefoot on beaches due to body image/self-awareness type problems. Heck, I don't wear shorts and I wouldn't dream of wearing a sleeveless top. The most skin I'd show is my bloody forearm.

I don't even like being topless, even if no-one could possibly see me. You can sort of guess my answer for nudity.

Blog Entries

I can't sleep with anything on my lower half. And during the summer, when no one is at home, I very rarely wear a full outfit. So I guess you can say I do enjoy being nude.
    Era Vulgaris
    "My life's a chip in your pile. Ante up!" ~Setzer, FFVI

"Knights do it two-handed!" ~Drunkard, FFV

shower... sex...

I usually prefer to have something on. Sometimes, I get cold during summer and have to put a shirt on (the air conditioner is usually on... my shirt comes off, my shirt goes on, my shirt comes off...)
    Sometimes I can't sleep if I'm so much as shirtless. I only know one moment in my life where the summer night was so forsakenly hot that my shorts were roasting me and I had to do a full disrobe to sleep through the night.
    Quote Originally Posted by Formalhaut View Post
    I don't even like being topless, even if no-one could possibly see me. You can sort of guess my answer for nudity.
    Perhaps you're not being told often enough that you're beautiful, Form?
    Jack: How do you know?

Will: It's more of a feeling really.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Will: No.

If Demolition Man were remade today

Huxley: What's wrong? You broke contact.
    Spartan: Contact? I didn't even touch you.
    Huxley: Don't you want to make love?
    Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: NO!
    Spartan: Whoa! Okay, calm down.
    Huxley: Don't tell me to calm down!
    Spartan: What's gotten into you? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't me.
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Spartan: What? Why the hell not?
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?
    Huxley: You need to leave, John.
    Spartan: But Huxley.
    Huxley: Get out!
    Moments later Spartan is arrested for "violating" Huxley.

By the way, that's called satire. Get over it.

Blog Entries

Absolutely smurfing NOT.

I have class and dignity. Cannot have either, without clothes on.

I do miss my pants-off-Thursdays during summer...

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Formalhaut View Post
    Damn it Yar this is a thread Chris would make. I was fully expecting Chris to finally go "screw it" and post a fully body nude of himself.
    He would be banned faster than you could say "Jack Robinson", I assure you.

Yep. Birthday suit on all the time at home. Can't sleep with anything on or I go crazy and do not sleep well. Also, I was in Portland in early June and there was a city-wide nude bike ride that went well into the wee early hours of the morning and nearly caused many accidents. I have never seen exposed body parts in a public setting before but let me tell you it's not as cool as you think. In fact, it's downright bizarre. (For every woman there were atleast six or seven men and nobody wants to see that.)

Blog Entries

It's never a bad time to be naked.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

I used to until the court order. Well, I tell a lie, I was never totally naked. I always wore my Pikachu mask. smurfing closed-minded bigots....

I always keep my clothes on, but not in bed. Gotta get in my underwears to sleep. I don't sleep naked, as I like to be able to get up at a moment's notice, in case of an emergency. Also, if I'm attacked in my sleep, I don't want to be naked.

Crazy-preparedness? You might say so.

Now, when I was married, that was a different story. If we didn't have anywhere to go or anyone coming over, we'd just lounge around in the buff without a care in the world.

I still can't figure out why my marriage was largely sexless.

Tmi, you say? In a thread about being naked?

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

I only wear clothes because society expects me to wear them, and for practical/santitary reasons. I'll walk around without clothes on whenever I can get away with it.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

Blog Entries

I... Have issues with being naked. I can take a shower and everything, but since my weight gain, my self-confidence has plummeted hardcore. And it's affecting my life in a bad way. Like, I have really nice legs below the knee, but then I also practically have flat foot and I have small feet, so it looks unproportionate - however you spell that. My calf muscles are actually really big.

When I was skinny, I felt better about myself somewhat, but I didn't ever feel confident enough to be naked in front of someone unless the lights were off.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

I'm naked when I take a shower or when I'm getting dressed and that's it. Clothes are comfy and soft and I look terrible without any on so why go without?

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Our flat is like an oven, so
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I quite like my body. Yeah it's not 100% how I'd like it to be, but I've started eating a bit better and exercising a bit more. Love your body, you only get one. Treat it well, you only get one.

I don't *love* being naked enough to join a nudist club, and usually when I'm going out I cover up quite a bit - more so because I don't like my ladybits to be oggled at. In the house though, if it's hot I'm probably going to be wearing the shortest hotpants ever, and a string vest. For bed I'll go braless with a t-shirt most likely and just in my underwears - I need to wear knick knacks in bed. I just hate feeling.. fully nude in bed. Must have my knicks on at least!