Thread: help please !

:monster: help please !

EDIT - It seems some of us got the wrong codes within the e-mail. Pc codes for PS3 users and vice versa.
    Damn... square where is your mind ?

Hello there fellow forum members ;P

I've decided to post this thread to get info about the new beta phase (the open one). I don't know if this the right place to post it, so if it isn't, my sincere apologies.

Thanks to this forum and it's people, i was able to participate in the beta phase 3. Thank you all, It was great !

Tomorrow starts the new phase, and, from what i've read, people who have been around in the other early phases, are automatically registered for this one.

Bottom line, i received the key from this forum, and i'm not so sure if i will have acess cause i'm pretty sure the ps3 client will change, ( i have the phase 3 one )

Conclusion: No key, no redeem code, no client, no fun :s

I'm kinda worried about this one, cause i haven't received any code for ps3 from square, or any info or whatsoever

Any info will be highly appreciated,

Thank you for your time

Cheers

Tragoedia

P.S - I indeed received an e-mail, giving me the link for downloading the new client but it's for pc.
    Last edited by tragoedia; 08-15-2013 at 08:49 PM. Reason: adiccional Infos
    WAZAAA!!!!

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

The code works for either system. I have a version installed on both my PC and my PS3 from the same code I got here at EOFF.

The code worked for either version in Phase 3, and it's probably the same in Phase 4. I think people got the "wrong" code because they signed up for one or the other for beta but then preordered the opposite version. That's what I did.