Thread: Final Fantasy Fan Art Showcase of the Week #47

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Default Final Fantasy Fan Art Showcase of the Week #47

Hi there! Welcome to a brand new week of fan art goodness! This week, we shall bring you the finest fan art that had been made for this week of August! And would you guess that it's been almost a full year since the Final Fantasy Fan Art Showcase of the Week has started? What started off as an article written for the Cid's Knight tournament has grown to become a full fledged weekly article for Eyes on Final Fantasy! It's been a long ride, and I'm very glad that everyone has stayed by as the showcases were featured weekly. Not only that, but next month will also mark the one year anniversary of the Eyes on FF deviantart group! We've had a couple new members straight from the group, and I do sincerely hope many more will pop up! With this all in mind, let's get straight to this week's showcase!

cirby & Arzeno @ DA

U is for Ultimecia

Our first featured artwork is a collaboration of two artists from NYC, cirby and Arzeno. One did the artwork, and the other provided the amazing coloring job. Both did a fine job with Ultimecia!

Cartoon-Eric @ DA

Everyone's Grudge

At last, a fan art piece of one of everybody's favorite enemy! The lovable Tonberry! According to the artist, it took him a couple days of painting to finish this! Well, I shall say it's a couple days well spent to make Tonberry look this good!

Danielle-chan @ DA

The Flower girl

A rather nice and simple picture of the lovely Aerith sniffing a single flower. What a lovely dress she's wearing!

Komuri @ DA

Terra1

Can't you at least admire the beauty in this close-up portrait or Terra? Simply stunning!

CinnamonSao @ DA

Fan art: Bartz Klauser

Bartz was a pretty great character from FFV, and I do like this portrait of him here. It looks great, and I like the coloring done as well.

CrazyJkun @ DA

Eorzean Summer

Aw dang man, I can't believe that summer's almost over! Well, at least we can catch up with this cute artwork by the CrazyJKun and relax with some nice ice pops in the summer heat of Eorzea with a particular cute pink-haired Lalafell!

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I don't like FFVIII, but that Ultemicia is just stunning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Articles
    Blog Entries

The Ultimecia work is definitely good, but I also like the Tonberry one and the portrait of Terra!

Recognized Member Scotty_ffgamer's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Scotty Ffgamer (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

That Ultimecia is excellent, but the Tonberry is my favorite of this round, I think.

Blog Entries

I don't know who captured my heart first, Ultimecia, Terra, or Bartz. They are both very stunning and breathtaking. <3