Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: American Horror Story: Coven (unmarked spoilers)

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

wtf queenie wtf
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Weird episode. Weird. The trout with queenie and the minotaur was weird, the trout with the mother-son incest was weird. Weird weird weird. I wonder how it will continue now that Madison is dead. Violet will probably move into the future supreme role.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I've been reading online, and some people actually thing Misty Day is the next Supreme. Especially after her comment about how Stevie Nicks, and how she wasn't whole and didn't reach her full potential until she found her pack. I think that'd be interesting, cos she's obviously cuckoo bananas.

Waiting for Queenie's monster baby. Maybe Lana can adopt it?

I also said to Rob the other day: Queenie said that she's a descendant of Tituba, and Voodoo Lady said that her people are descendants of Tituba. Maybe Queenie's in the wrong coven? It might come into play.

EDIT: Also, most people seem to think that Madison will come back at some point. On IMDB (not that that means anything) she's scheduled for 13 episodes, but Emma Notwatson said that her character has interesting things in store for her later in the season...so!

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I think Misty will come into contact with Lana, actually. How she was treating Tate with talk about "she abandoned you, you need me" and all that stuff made me think that she had a child or something or she herself was abandoned as a child. Something overwhelmingly motherly about it.

If Queenie has to choose between tribes, that might get crazy! HOLY trout I DIDN'T EVEN THINK OF A MONSTER BABY THAT WIll BE AWESOME but I can't see lana trying to steal someone else's baby. She could have had the option to adopt at any point, so adopting a minotaur baby doesn't seem likely. Also, she made it seem like earlier she could use magic to make a baby happen when she was talking to her man. Is that not an option anymore? I was wondering why she was turning to voodoo if she could just magic it up in a cauldron herself.

Also wondering how the neighbors are going to come into play. Something's not right there.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Yeah, I think the reason Lana wants her own child is so she can carry on the witch line.

But no, remember she did that weird sex thing where all those snakes got up in her hoo-ha? I think that was the magic ritual she was talking about, but apparently it didn't work.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Ohhhhhhh, that's right.

She's going to have to sell her soul to the devil to do it.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I think she already did. Which was why she was so surprised that it didn't work!

At least I think that it was supposed to imply the devil was part of the ritual. I'd have to go back and watch that episode, but I remember a Pentagram, and I feel like she talked about the Dark Lord or some trout. And at least on a symbolic level, that's what the snakes meant.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Yeah, she didn't go so far as slicing goat throats and spilling blood all over her like the voodoo ritual. That seems more sinister to me than snakes and candles and inverted pentagrams. Her heart wasn't in it!

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

Everything this season seems to be about life vs. death, immortality and revival after death, stuff like that. Misty is definitely gonna have her moment with Fiona at some point.

I don't remember her name in this season but I told Sarah earlier, I think Violet is a so-so actor. She's sort of saved by her face having a creepy, haunting quality.

Jessica Lange is fantastic as always. So far, I feel like she and Kathy Bates are carrying this season, although Misty is a great actress and I have good hopes for Angela Bassett as well.

Also, if anyone's interested - Delphine LaLaurie and Marie Laveau are actual historical people.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delphine_LaLaurie
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marie_Laveau

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Every episode is a little weirder than the last.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

They just left the elderly ginger all half-burnt? And showing her face in the elevator mirror was kind of a dick move if they were then going to say she didn't really do it. C'mon, writers, don't play us like that.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I figured something was up there. I don't like Myrtle Snow, but...

Okay, so Zoe is undoubtedly the Supreme now? After the zombiepocalypse in their yard? I'm still hoping it's Misty Day or Nan (although I think Nan is unlikely, as she has Down's and probably wouldn't be considered the epitome of "health"). If Zoe is Supreme, I'll be seriously bummed.

ALSO WTF ZOE YOUR FRANKENBOYFRIEND IS ROAMING AROUND NEW ORLEANS D'YA THINK MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO LOOK FOR HIM

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I've just been assuming Zoe was the next Supreme since they first mentioned it was a thing.

I also noted the lack of frankenboyfriend the last couple of episodes. You don't get to raise someone from the dead and then get busy with other thing, Zoe!

Also, Spalding amuses the trout outta me.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I LOVE Spalding. Like, every time he comes on the screen I "aaaaaw". Sure, he's crazier than a bedbug, but he's sweet and he's like a little kicked puppy. When Zoe suggested that they go hide in his room in the attic, and the way he shook his head really fast, and the face he made...I adore him.

I mean, yeah, of course everyone assumes Zoe's the Supreme. I just really want them to take a non-obvious direction with things.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies