Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How do you get angry?

Articles

I have been livid once in my life. Story time:

Shauna, Myself, and Three friends were looking to get a flat for 3rd and 4th year of Uni. Found a place close to the uni of the 4 others, and close for transport for me for super cheap. Paid a deposit, got all our things ready, was great.

During an exam, and exam I had to pass to go back to uni, I got a call. Listened to the answer phone message saying that we weren't getting the flat because it was not licensed for 5 people, only 3. 3 people could stay there, but no one else was allowed to stay overnight. Within 2 hours of telling me this news, they were showing the flat to other potential tenants. I was so angry I stormed right down there, demanded to see the landlord and have him explain himself. When he did not show up in person, yelled at him down the phone, punched a brick wall, screamed cried and at the end. Demanded a refund and compensation for the stress incurred. They gave us the full deposit back, but no compensation as they were just middle men between us and the landlord.

Myself, Shauna and one of the other three friends got a place together, and the other two (whom were a couple) got a flat together themselves.

So when I get angry, I scream and hit things apparently.

tick tock tick tock tick tock

she'll steal your heart Hollycat's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

When I was younger I had a terrible anger problem. I would lose control completely for very little reason. People got hurt, and I did things I regret. I now have snuffed out my anger. I still get frustrated, but I am in total control now. It's been years since the last time I hurt someone physically.
    This post brought to you by the power of boobs. Dear lord them boobs. Amen

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I get incredibly vicious in what I say to people. You know that part in House where Cuddy says something like "You think House is mean but he's actually holding back - when he actually wants to hurt you, you will know"? Yeah, I'm a lot like that.

I try to stay chill as much as possible. Most trout's not worth getting worked up about, and I save my anger for things that actually matter, like loved ones being wronged or the awful state of the world or whatever. Then I impotently bitch on the Internet when people say things that I find distasteful. Also a lot of things directly relating to me that would make other people angry just make me anxious instead.

Add to my collection of skulls.

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

I usually become very terse, usually only speaking in short single word sentances. Basically if I'm not smiling or cracking jokes in some way, chances are I'm incandescently angry.
    There is no signature here. Move along.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I post on EoFF.