Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011

Thread: GTA V: Scooter Brothers, A Love Story

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL

Also, elks, no no my friend, no. San Andreas is indeed the pinnacle, but the others are all worth every damn you could imagine, even going back to the original GTA.
    Agreed (although VC>SA imo ). I like how the older games weren't restricted to one way of finishing the game. The goal was to get your hands on a certain amount of money in whichever way you see fit. Get a tank and mayhem till you reach a million? Works. Finish rampages all over town? Works. Oh, and the missions work too.

I also liked the gang & rivalry system. Finish a mission for one gang, you piss off the other. It had more freedom in which missions you wanted to do and for which faction you wanted to work. I wish they brought that back in GTA.

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I regret missing that panel. Damn you Walking Dead panel for being the same day. ;__;

There were empty seats too which is very strange considering the love for that game.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Okay so I finally got to playing online. Got my character all made up, did the race, won the race, and then got a message saying the players voted to kick me out? Baaaabieeeesss. Or is this because I'm a lady? Or just because? I really don't know the crowd yet being online for all of five minutes.
    Last edited by Jessweeee♪; 11-04-2013 at 04:40 AM.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Probably all of them.