Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mayrissa Fablestay (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Former Editor

Default Lightning's Wardrobe Grows Even Larger

You may remember a few months ago we revealed that Lightning was going to receive a Cloud Strife outfit. A few months before that we also reported that Lightning would have a Yuna outfit too. Well, it doesn't stop there!

Lightning's "Flower Vendor of Midgar" attire will make her look like Aerith Gainsborough from FINAL FANTASY VII. Complete with a Guard Stick stave as a weapon and a bouquet of flowers in place of a shield you can go around thwacking things in true Aerith style. Much like the Cloud outfit, the Aerith outfit also comes complete with a unique victory pose and theme.

The bad news, right now the only way to obtain this costume is to publish the VJump guide book available in Japan on November 21st. As per usual there's no word (yet) on if gamers outside of Japan can get their hands on this costume.

While we're at it... Costumes... COSTUMES EVERYWHERE!

Just incase you wanted another look at the Yuna outfit, Square Enix have also released a new trailer.

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

I wasn't aware that Squenix was pushing into the Barbie market.
    There is no signature here. Move along.

Blog Entries

About time I see Lightning in a dress, Aerith's dress that is. I think she looks lovely in it and very much matured than that kitty outfit thing. Even her hair matches the dress so well.
    Considering with many costumes, I think Lightning is all set for Halloween this year.

They're probably going to put more effort into her outfits than making a good game!

Quote Originally Posted by Venom65437 View Post
    They're probably going to put more effort into her outfits than making a good game!
    I can think of worse uses for resources. Fewer resources for them to use on annoying nonsense. A simple game can still be good, and the dresses would make this one pretty too.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

I'm looking forwards to playing a game where half the costumes are unobtainable without buying the game ten times from ten different retailers, and also buying ten pieces of merchandise.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

But... you're already playing FFXIV, Mirage.

Seriously though, yeah, this is getting a little over the top. Can't Lightning just be Lightning?
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Apparently she cant... since it gets boring to look at light wearing a costume for more than 10mins. :O