Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Robin's gonna be in the next episode. YAY!

Quote Originally Posted by Aulayna View Post
    So I re-watched and it and now... (SPOILER)I wonder why Garret was trying to convince Coulson, on the bus, that Hand wasn't the Clairvoyant.
    (SPOILER)Disbelief works better to dispel doubt than outright agreement. If Garret had just gone with it, it would have looked suspicious. His loyalty to SHIELD has to look like he would believe no one could possibly infiltrate the organization... at least until Coulson gave him solid evidence that showed Hand to be a Hydra agent... which of course, he didn't really have because Hand wasn't Hydra.
    Jack: How do you know?

Will: It's more of a feeling really.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Will: No.

If Demolition Man were remade today

Huxley: What's wrong? You broke contact.
    Spartan: Contact? I didn't even touch you.
    Huxley: Don't you want to make love?
    Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: NO!
    Spartan: Whoa! Okay, calm down.
    Huxley: Don't tell me to calm down!
    Spartan: What's gotten into you? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't me.
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Spartan: What? Why the hell not?
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?
    Huxley: You need to leave, John.
    Spartan: But Huxley.
    Huxley: Get out!
    Moments later Spartan is arrested for "violating" Huxley.

By the way, that's called satire. Get over it.

Blog Entries

(SPOILER)Kinda weird how she automatically assumed it was Ward and not May
    Kefka's coming, look intimidating!
    Have a nice day!!

(SPOILER)There were only three lanyards in the building and Ward had specifically mentioned that May had left.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?

Blog Entries

(SPOILER)Exactly if it were me my first guess would be May killed him and left. My second guess would be Ward
    Kefka's coming, look intimidating!
    Have a nice day!!

:monster:

(SPOILER)Well, Ward had just flat-out told her he was not a good man. That's pretty much a confession.
    Don't delay, add The Pimp today! Don't delay, add The Pimp today!
    Fool’s Gold tlsfflast.fm (warning: album artwork may sometimes be nsfw)

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

(SPOILER)I understand that Skye didn't want to reveal to Ward what she found out since he could also decide to kill her as well.

I'm looking forward to next week's episode. I want to see how this will play out.

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

(SPOILER)Obviously. I'm wondering how she's going to get away.

Sucks about Koenig, although I knew with a big name like Patton Oswalt playing him he probably wouldn't be around long :/

When he "Like you mean it" I thought for a second (SPOILER)he was actually with Hydra. That would have been neat too.

(SPOILER)That possibility never occurred to me because if he was Hydra they would already have known Fury was alive. Granted, I suppose it would have been possible for them to know without us knowing they knew. Would have been an interesting (and completely unexpected) twist though.

This show has gotten pretty sweet over time. I almost gave it up early on. Glad I didn't.

Melinda Qiaolian May forever.

(SPOILER)smurf, I wanted Patton Oswalt to live, though. Damn you, finally-interesting-but-always-handsome-Ward. I'm looking forward to seeing Maria Hill again. Coulson seems determined to keep the agency's legacy alive and well, but I wonder if she has the same enthusiasm anymore.

I'm hoping it gets renewed for season 2 now that it's fully committing to the universe Marvel is creating for the big and small screens. I'd like to see their reactions to someone like Scarlet Witch once she appears in Avengers 2. They seem to view Thor as simply an alien and other allies or adversaries as gaining power through science or equipment. She's like straight up magic and could open up new possibilities to explore. Well, probably, since they can't call her a mutant.

Krankzinnigheid ligt dich Colonel Angus's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

I'm really hoping that @ some point soon they can get together & bring it all together, whether it'll be Nick Fury showing up @ the end of the next X-Men movie or Cpt. Picard wheeling in on an episode of AoS.(SPOILER)BTW Quicksilver is going to be in both the X-Men movie & Avengers 2, albeit w/ different actors. IDK what this says about any potential connection between the two movie franchises, but a guy can dream, right?

Now we know the real reason (SPOILER)Coulson freaked out when the procedure was used on Sky

This show bored me so much, but I'm glad I revisited it recently. Very much enjoying now! Do you think we'll see the Agents of SHIELD cast in Avengers 2? I hope so!

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

I hope to Dethlok at the very least.